/15/

Y/n P.O.V.
Slowly I felt my eyes getting heavier. My eyes were getting tired and so was I. I tried to stop myself from falling asleep, but ofcourse I couldn't control that, so I fell asleep.

I was dreaming.

A knock was heard on the door of me and Jimin's room. Jimin went to open the door and in front of it was Rachel. "Rachel, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked. I wanted to ask you if we could go out on a date", she answered. She was wearing a dark blue dress and some high heels. Jimin's face lit up and he smiled. "Yes! Ofcourse I want to go on a date with you! I thought you'd never ask!"

I heard their conversation and went to Jimin. "Please Jimin, don't go out with Rachel. There are other people who fit you way better." "Mind your own business and don't stand in the way of me and Jimin's relationship bitch!" Rachel snapped at me and she took him by the arm and out of the door.

Jimin P.O.V.
I felt something fall on my shoulder. I looked at my side and saw Y/n's head resting on my shoulder. 'Is she sleeping?' She looked so peaceful so I let her, I didn't mind anyway and just continued watching the movie.

Suddenly she spoke up: "Please Jimin, don't go out with Rachel. There are other people who fit you way better." 'What did she just say?'
I looked at Y/n. "Why did you just say that?" I asked her. No answer. I put her hair a bit aside so that I could see her eyes. They were closed. 'Is she talking in her sleep? Is she dreaming?' If she was dreaming, it could be about nothing else than me and Rachel. 'Why is she so worried about me and Rachel?'

Y/n P.O.V.
I opened my eyes and noticed that I was lying down on something that looked like a man's chest. 'Wait what?' I lifted my head to see who the chest's owner was. Jimin. 'Oh my god, I have been sleeping on him all this time.'

I sat up straight and stared at him. He looked back at me. "Goodmorning sunshine", he said with a chuckle. "Morning?? What time is it?" "Relax, I was just joking. It's 3pm now." "Have I slept that long? And what the hell was I doing on your chest?" I asked. "Well, you looked so peaceful so I didn't want to disturb you."

I rubbed my eyes. "Oh btw...", Jimin spoke up again, "I think you've dreamt about me." "What? Why do you think so?" "While you were sleeping you were saying: 'Please Jimin, don't go out with Rachel. There are people who fit you way better.'", he quoted me. "Did I really say that?" He nodded and smirked. "What?" I asked him as I saw a big smirk appear on his face. "Even your dreams tell me that you're jealous." "Who says I'm jealous though? Maybe I was only looking after you in my dream." "Hmm..." Jimin still smirked. "I guess we'll never know", he said and with that he stood up from my bed and took his phone.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked him. "Hang out with Rachel. Since you're not jealous AT ALL you probably don't mind, right Y/n?" I felt anger boiling in me. We had such a fun time, even though I mostly slept on his chest, and now he was running back to Rachel. But I had to show him that I didn't care, he can do what he wants. "No, ofcourse I don't mind", I said with a forced smile. "Good", Jimin said and he walked out of the door.

Then the realisation hit me. I slept on Jimin's chest. And I was pretty sure that that was more intimate than Rachel's ever been with Jimin. But I guess not for long anymore.

Jimin P.O.V.
I stood up from Y/n's bed and took my phone. I started texting Yoongi: 'Where are you and the boys? I'm coming now.' and walked to the front door. "Where are you going?" Y/n asked me. Something in me told me that I should tease her, so I did, I had to get her jealous. "Hang out with Rachel. Since you're not jealous AT ALL you probably don't mind, right Y/n?" I put the accent on the 'at all' because I had to get the best out of her. I saw a fake smile forming on her face. Yep, she was getting jealous. "No, ofcourse I don't mind", she defended herself. "Good." And I walked out of our room.

___
|+++|

Thank you for reading this update! I hope you enjoyed! I will try to update as much as I can and hope y'all still like this story! (Personally I like this one way better than Apocalyptic Love)

See you later <3