/36/

(Author's note: I'm so sorry for the long wait. I'm still healing, but I feel like I'm alive again, so at least that's a good thing. Please, enjoy this chapter!)

Story
As soon as the words were said, Jimin flipped us over so that I was now the one on the bed and he had the chance to hover on top of me.

I was a bit dizzy from the alcohol, but that just made this moment more exciting. He pinned my hands above my head and we started kissing passionately. It was so hot, but also so intimate at the same time. Through the kisses, I could feel so much love.

Then, suddenly, Jimin pulled away. "You're so drunk", he chuckled. I sat up straight and pouted: "What's wrong with that?" "Wellll, as much as I'd love to fuck you right now, we just made up and I want to show you that I'm not just here for the sex." "But I know that already", I pouted even more. Jimin chuckled: "Let's just sleep tonight, I want to cuddle."

Even though I wanted to do more, his words were so cute that I agreed and went to lie down on the bed, closing my eyes. "Don't you need your pyjamas?" Jimin chuckled. "Only if you get them for me." "On another note, why don't we just sleep without?" Jimin smirked. "What happened to the guy who just wanted to cuddle?" He shrugged: "I just want some intimacy." I laughed and agreed.

Jimin took off his clothes, showing his defined abs and thighs. I was in awa, not only because of how hot he looked, but also the realization that that man was mine. I took off my clothes as well and he went to lay down next to me.

We were under the covers together, Jimin holding me tight, my head on his chest. He pecked my forehead. "I love you." "I love you too."

Not much later I fell asleep.

I woke up from a cold feeling. Opening my eyes, I saw that the space next to me was empty. "Where is Jimin?" I thought to myself, "Did I just dream all of this?"

I looked around me, seeing if I could find any sign of Jimin, and yes. His t-shirt was laying on the ground in front of my bed. Then why was he not here?

I quickly put on a long t-shirt and some shirts and decided to go check downstairs. As soon as I opened the room of my door, I was smelling food.

Arriving in the kitchen I saw 3 people happily cooking together. All 3 of them had noticed me and my mom gave me a big smile. "There's our sleepy head! Breakfast is almost ready." I was a bit confused as I wasn't used to my mom ever making me breakfast. Jimin stood there too, stirring in a pot and that seemed to contain fish soup by the smell of it.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked Jimin. He blushed: "You were lying there so peacefully and I didn't want to disturb that." I chuckled. He walked towards me and gave me a big forehead kiss.

Breakfast was ready and we all sat at the table together, enjoying a slow morning. I was leaving today to go back to college. Exams were nearing, which meant that the end of my first year of college was also near. It had been such a dramatic year, but I don't think I'd have wanted it any other way.

"I can't close it", I said sitting on my luggage. "Wait, let me help", Jimin chuckled and pulled the zipper while I was still holding it down with my butt. "Almost there." Jimin closed the zipper and finally we were all set to leave again.

"I had a great weekend", Jimin said. I smiled: "I'm really glad you came." He leaned in and we shared some passionate kisses. "I'm glad I could be here for you." I gave him a big hug and we sat there for a few minutes, absorbing each other's love.

We were in my mom's car, 'cause she had decided to drive us back instead of us having to take the brain back and I honestly did not mind at all. Geonwoo had also joined us and we were in the car having fun, singing to some songs.

This was maybe one of the best weekends of my life. I felt so loved and appreciated. Nothing could ruin this anymore.

___
|+++|

Dear reader, thank you for reading this chapter.
This story is almost over (I'm thinking of ending with the end of the school year), but I'll try to write other fanfictions too.
Sorry that this chapter is so short, I hope you enjoyed it.