Chapter 25 (Final)

Your POV

   I slowly opened my eyes, looking around the room. I put my hands up to my eyes and started to rub them. I heard gasps and sniffles around the room. I squinted at the light and closed my eyes. I groaned and felt something on my right hand. I opened my eyes again and looked at my hand. I gasped a little as I saw Yuzuru kneeling beside the bed. He was looking at me with tears in his eyes.

   "Y/N," he whispered, standing up. I looked at him, still in shock. He sobbed and smiled at me. 

   "Yuzu," I whispered, my voice scratchy. He smiled and went over to hug me. I tried to hug back, but my body was too weak from the coma. I looked around the room, and he let go of me. Nicole was holding back a sob as she walked towards me.

   "Y/N," she said, her voice ever so soft. I smiled at her and held my arms out weakly. She went into them, embracing me tightly.

   "Don't cry," I whispered, again with my scratchy voice. She sobbed.

   "I can't help it! I thought I was going to lose you," she said, embracing me tighter. I stroked her head gently. Tears were also in my eyes. I wiped them away and sniffled.

   "Now you have me crying!" I said, laughing a little. Nicole pulled away and smiled at me. She got up and backed away, letting Javier come towards me. He smiled and held his arms out. I smiled back and also held my arms out. He laughed and hugged me tightly.

   "I'm glad you didn't die, Kitten," he said softly. I laughed and playfully hit his back.

   "Hey!" I said, pulling away from him. He smirked.

   "It's true. I guess that wasn't the last time I got to call you 'Kitten'," he said playfully. I rolled my eyes and ruffled his hair. I heard a scoff behind Javier. I leaned to my right and saw Yuzuru crossing his arms.

   "What?" I asked him. He looked at me and shrugged. 

   "Nothing," he said. Javier smirked and leaned in next to my ear.

   "He's just jealous, Kitten. Don't mind him," he whispered. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

   Oh, Yuzu, I thought. I looked at him and sighed. ADORABLE!!!!

   "Y/N," Coach Brian said, coming towards me. I looked up at him and blinked.

   "Yes?" I asked softy. He smiled and patted my shoulder. I giggled.

   "You did a good job," he said, smiling. I raised my eyebrow at him and cocked my head.

   "What do you mean?" I asked, blinking several times. He smiled even more.

   "You know what I mean. What you did to be in this state right now, it was exquisite. You saved lives, Y/N," he said. (Idk anymore) I smiled at him and nodded. He backed away from me and bowed his head at me a little. I grinned and bowed back. Then a little girl came into the room.

   "Mommy! There she is! There's the angel!" The little girl said, pointing at me. I blinked in confusion. A woman came into the room and looked at me. I cocked my head as she walked up to me with tears in her eyes. She kneeled in front of me.

   "Thank you! Thank you so much! If you hadn't pushed us away, my little girl would've been killed! Thank you!" She said, crying. I sat there, speechless.

   "Well, um, you're welcome, I guess? I mean, it was the right thing to do..." I said, scratching the back of my neck. She looked up at me, her eyes now red and puffy.