Kissing Lessons [Kazuichi Souda x F!Reader]

Start from the beginning

Her hands made her way to her boyfriend's chest, tracing the same patterns she had in Kazuichi onto it. Kazuichi couldn't move, he was frozen in place, outraged at the couple.

The dream (Y/N) looked back at Kazuichi, sending him a radiant grin. Her boyfriend's hands made their way to the straps of her dress, flicking them off her shoulders.

Kazuichi's hands curled into fists, trembling at his sides. He was about ready to clock dream (Y/N)'s boyfriend in the head.

* * *

"Ready to start?" (Y/N) questioned, entering the male's dorm. She shot him her award-winning smile, turning him on inside.

She leaned in for a kiss, but Kazuichi took control this time. He held her in place, shooting his tongue inside her mouth. She smiled into the kiss, letting his tongue roam.

Jealousy filled him as he thought of the dream he had last night. She was supposed to his, not some other guy's. He deserved her.

This time, he didn't hold back. He cupped the sides of her face, exploring every inch of her mouth. She placed her hands on top of his. (Y/N) moaned, turning him on even further.

(Y/N) removed her lips from his, staring at him lustfully. "My turn to be in control, Shark Boy."

Her lips made their way to his jawline. She kissed up and down his jaw, searching for that one sweet spot. She hit it, and he couldn't suppress the moan that escaped his mouth.

"You like that, don't you?" She whispered teasingly, her breath hot on his skin. He shivered, and she took it as her cue to keep going.

The female licked over his sweet spot before letting her teeth gently graze over it. She stroked underneath his jawline, continuing to kiss that spot over and over again.

After a while, she pulled away, noticing the disappointment in Kazuichi's eyes. Her smile somewhat falter, but she regained composition and prepared to leave.

"Sonia - or any girl in general - is going to be lucky to kiss a guy like you," she told him, boosting his confidence. "I'll be back tomorrow."

Once she left, Kazuichi collapsed against his bed, a lovesick smile spreading across his face. (Y/N) (L/N) had practically called him a good kisser. He blushed at the mere thought.

* * *

"Kazuichi, I'm sorry, but I can't come tonight."

"Why?" Kazuichi questioned over the phone, trying not to let his disappointment come through. He was looking forward to her coming over tonight.

(Y/N) sniffled from the other line. "I'm so sorry, Kaz, but...I just broke up my boyfriend...I don't think-"

"No, it's fine!" Kazuichi cut her off, trying not to let his excitement come through. "I completely understand. Maybe next week, huh?"

"Yeah...that sounds good. See you at school, Kaz. Bye."

The mechanic hung up the phone, punching the air. A smile spread across his face as he squealed in glee.

A little Miss (Y/N) (L/N) was back on the market.

* * *

"I thought...maybe we could skip the lesson today?" Kazuichi asked, raising a brow. "I could treat ya out to McDonald's?"

She grinned, walking alongside him. "I'd like that very much, Kaz. Thank you."

The female hopped in his car, and they drove off to the nearest McDonald's. They both ordered, sliding into a booth near the back of the restaurant.

"So..." Kazuichi trailed off, mixing his drink with his straw. "Ya doin' okay? Ya know, with the breakup, and all..."

"It's fine," she replied, looking down at the table. "I'm over him. He was a bit of an asshole, anyways."

He smiled, glad to see she was in good shape. His heart began to flutter as his grip tightened on his drink.

"Ya know, there's been something I've wanted to ask ya," Kazuichi said, his pink eyes meeting her

"Yes?" (Y/N) tilted her head in curiosity.

Kazuichi stared at her perfectly pursed lips, his heart racing. He wanted nothing more than to kiss her at the moment. He intertwined his fingers with hers, avoiding her gaze.

"Will...will you be my girlfriend?!" He blurted out, his face a beat red. He looked down, averting his eyes. "I...I understand if ya don't want ta', but I just thought..."

She brought her hand up to his face, forcing him to look her in the eye. She kissed his cheek, pulling back with her infamous smile.

"Let's continue this somewhere a little more private," she whispered, the smile never leaving her face.

The mechanic's heart skipped a beat. He grinned, leading her out of the restaurant and into his car. He drove her all the way to the park. He placed the car in park before turning to look at her, a huge grin on his face that revealed his pointy teeth.

(Y/N) made the first move, slamming her lips onto his. She caught him off guard, and he leaned back against the window, her body on top of his. He swung his legs onto the seat, entangling them with hers.

They both kissed each other hungrily, their passion for each other growing brighter and brighter by the second. (Y/N) grabbed the sides of his face, her lips colliding with his. They kissed in a steady rhythm, wanting more and more of each other.

Her tongue grazed over his lips, asking for entrance into his mouth. He obliged, letting her tongue in. They battle each other, neither one winning the dominance. The only sounds they made was the sound of them gasping for air.

She threaded her fingers through his pink hair, and Kazuichi did the same with hers. She gasped as he pulled back on her head, breaking the connection of their lips.

He moved his lips down to her jawline, fully aware of what he was about to do. He began creating hickeys along her jaw, causing her to moan. His sharp teeth penetrated her skin, beginning to draw blood. She held a tight grip onto his hair as he began to suck her skin, leaving a mark.

After a while of fervently kissing, they broke away, gasping for oxygen. (Y/N) looked at Kazuichi, a teasing smile on her lips.

"Where'd you learn to kiss like that?" She questioned, the smile never leaving her face.

"I learned from the best," he responded before diving straight into another kiss.

Wow, don't know where all of that came from...

|UP NEXT!|

Company [Izuru Kamukura X F!Reader]

Touch [Izuru Kamukura X F!Reader]