Chapter Eight ●•♥•● A Heart To Heart

KARILYS' P.O.V.

   I sit down on my bed, thinking of what to do to pass the time without having to go and face Niall or the boys. I sigh, raking a hand through my blond hair. A small imaginary light-bulb goes off above my head. I know what to do. I reach down and haul my guitar case out from underneath my bed. I unclasp the locks on the case, and sigh at the sight of my guitar. I take out my guitar and tune the chords. I breath in deeply, finding my happy place. I begin to strum the begging to Taylor Swift's song; "Lucky You".

I bolt out the lyrics as I stum my guitar with my eyes closed;

"There's a little girl in this little town

With a little too much heart to go around

Live forever, never say never

You could do better, that's what she says

Mama named her lucky on a starlit night

A rabbit foot in her pocket, she dances in spite

Of the fact that she's different

And yet she's the same

And she says lucky you, lucky you

She sings her little song, she walks along

A little pathway headed for the skies

Left to travels, lives they unravel

Mind over matter, that's what she says

Mama named her lucky on a starlit night

A rabbit foot in her pocket, she dances in spite

Of the fact that she's different

And yet she's the same

And she says lucky you, lucky you, lucky you

Maybe she'll sing you do do do do

Maybe she'll bring you into the skies

Honey she'll love you, funny how some view

Angels above you ain't so far away

Mama named her lucky on a starlit night

A rabbit foot in her pocket, she dances in spite

Of the fact that she's different

And yet she's the same

And she says lucky you, lucky you"

"Your brilliant." I hear a voice say, from the room.

   I snap my eyes open to find Niall standing in the doorway. I wipe my tears away from my face, looking at the floor intensely. I hear footsteps but I ignore them, keeping my focus on my hardwood floor.

"Karilys, please look at me." Niall whispers, dismay evident in his tone.

"N-No." I whimper in a foolish attempt to keep myself from melting into his eyes.

"Look at me." Niall demads, grapsing my chin and making me look him in the eyes.

"W-What do you want?" I ask him, eyes glossy with tears.

"I wan't to know why you ran off crying. The lads are worried." Niall whispers, looking into my eyes.

"I couldn't take it. It was way too embarassing what they said. The whole kissing thing, way too far-fetched. Besides, I felt like a loser. Like, only they knew that I had done that. It was once, at a slumber party; they had dared me to do it. So I did, since then they've teased me about it. I'm not mad at them, I'm used to our banter. But you face when they said that- It killed me. I felt like a loser. But I am one, so why does it matter." I explain, the salty tears hitting my cheeks.

"You aren't a loser. I was only shocked, it happens. But never, put yourself down. Ever. Please, for me?" Niall asks, he reaches a hand up, then carreses my cheek.

"I won't do it again. I promise." I whisper, leaning into his touch.

"Good." Niall says, warpping his arms around me, hugging me close.

   I hug back, leaning into his embrace. Niall leans down and plants little pecks on my cheek repeatedly, causing me to giggle violently. Niall begins to errupt in laughter aswell. We just sit there, laughing at eachother. NIall rwaches over to me, pulling me into his lap and chuckled as he played with my wavy blond locks. And then, for once in my life...

I felt as if I was beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE YA GO, LOVES! xP SO, this was fun to write this chappie. ISNT NIALL THE SWEETEST!? x3 xxx