Chapter Six ●•♥•● The Mall

KARILYS' P.O.V.

I try to walk away; staring intently at the ground.

"Karilys!?" somebody yells, grabbing my arm and spining me around.

Crap.

"H-hey, Niall." I say; looking up at him.

"I guess fate does want us to hang out, huh?" Niall says; chuckling at me.

"Erm, I have to go!" I say; trying to escape him.

"Where you heading!?" He asks trailing behind me.

"Um... the mall." I whisper while quickening my pase.

"Nice. Can I come?" Niall asks, grabbing my hand in his rather large one.

"Erm, sure." I whisper; blushing at the ground.

"Could the lads come, too?" Niall inquires; stumbling on his words.

I giggle at him; "Yuppers. They could come, all I'm doing is shopping."

"Yuppers? Wow. You really are unique." Niall chuckles.

"You think I'm unique?" I ask, catching his words.

"Oh- I mean... yeah. Like, your so beautiful and- OK, I'm going to stop talking now." Niall says; stuttering and his cheecks turning a light shade of red.

"Oh, thanks..." I giggle; blushing a deep crimson.

"Any time. So, what were you going to go buy?" Niall asks sweetly.

"Oh, well, I was going to go to Victoria's Secret, JCPenny, Sears, and Target. Y'know, stocking up for this summer! It's only just started this week!" I say, fiddling with the hem of my shirt with my free hand.

"So... Victoria's Secret? Can you model for me?" Niall winks at me cheeckily.

"Sure, Niall. As long as you don't drool." I reply cheeckily, winking back.

"I'll try." Niall responds, wrapping an arm around my waist.

   I lean my head onto his shoulder, and we make small talk as we walk down the sidewalk. The lads make snarky remarks about Niall and I being so close, but I shake them off. Perv's will be perv's right? We approach the mall opening, and the automatic doors open up. We enter the mall, walk down the wide corridors, take a left, and face Victoria's Secret. I wink at Niall, and we walk inside, earining us some laughs from the lads. They thought I wouldn't actually model for him? Ha. I'm fearless.

   I find a cute paint splattered white push-up bra, with matching knickers, and grab it excitedly. I rush over to Aurora and AJ, shoving it in their faces. They gasp, and giggle.

"That is so you. You need to go try it on!" Aurora says excitedly.

"OH! Look at what I found!" AJ screeches excitedly, holding up a camouflage pattern bra.

"You would be the one to pick that out." I giggle, making my way back to Niall, showing him the pair.

"Nice." Niall says, gulping nervously.

"Your so nervous! It'll be like... a bikini!" I say, rubbing his back soothingly while giggling.

"More like boob-kini." Harry snickers mischeviously, earning him a slap in the face from Louis.

"Stop being such a perv; that's Niall's job in this occasion." Louis chuckles.

"Weirdo's. Well, are you coming or not?" I giggle, sauntering over to the dressing rooms.

   The lads' and the girls follow me. Aurora and AJ, always buy their things without trying them on, except clothes. They feel as if there are camera's watching them when they change bra's. Weird. I sigh, getting into a cubicle, and locking it behind me. I take off my clothes and underwear, leaving me bare. I slip on the pair of knickers and bra, giving myself a once-over in the mirror. I unlock the door, and confidently step out. The lads' eyes bulge out of their head, and their mouth's hang open. Well, all of them except Louis, Zayn, and Liam. Otherwise, they were stunned. I giggle and turn a shade of crimson. I look over at Niall who had a slight bit of drool hanging from his mouth. I burst out laughing, cluthing my stomach, rolling on the floor. I get up, still laughing, and walk over to Niall. I take his collar, and wipe the drool away with it; then kiss his cheeck. He still sits there dumb-founded, until Louis gets up and slaps him across the face. Niall hisses in pain, then clutches his cheeck. I giggle, and stand up, walking back into the cubicle.

   I lock the door, and slip out of the pair. I get back into my old clothes, and hand the pair back on its hanger. I grab the hanger, and walk out of the cubicle; towards the cashier. I stand in front of the line, taking out my wallet. I wait for the cashier to notice me, and glance at the lads. Niall was staring right at me. His gaze was un-breakable, tempting to just run over there and hug him. I don't know why, it just was. I flash back inot reality as the cashier finally speaks up; "Please place your garmets here."

   She points to a spot of the counter. I glady smile, placing my pair on the counter. She rings them up; scanning, pressing buttons. The room is slient except for the clicking of buttons, and catchy pop music playing in the background. She finishes and smiles, placing the pair in a plastic bag; "That'll be £4.56, please."

   I smile at her, taking out the needed pounds and handing them to her. She hands me my bag, and I walk back over to the lads. I grab Niall's hand, and he stands up. We walk out of the store, and into JCPenny. We walk in and AJ goes straight to the tomboy-type aisle. She comes back a few minutes later, dragging us into the dressing rooms. She goes in, and comes out dressed. I glance at her figure. Her brown hair cascades down her back, stopping mid-way. The top emphasizes her curves, but not too much. Her small 5'3 figure is perfect for the baggy shorts, and her high-tops clash perfectly. Her eyes are changing, different colors everywhere. Weird I know; but she's a catch to most guys.

   She squeals, then runs back into the cubicle. After two minutes she comes back out dressed in her old clothes, and bolts off to pay. We walk towards her, and she jogs over to us, too. We go to some more stores, and then walk back to the flat. We open up the door, and I let them in. The lads look around, but Niall is just focused on me. I feel a bit... uncomfortable. I sigh; jogging up the stairs. I rush into my room, closing the door behind me. I huff out, jumping on my bed, and cuddling into my teddy-bear; Niall. I know, I know, mock me becasue I named my teddy-bear Niall. I turn on the song "The A Team" by Ed Sheeran on my iPod. I listen to the melody, and fall into the world off sleep. Or i guess, nap...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VAS HAPPENIN'!? So, after being bugged- or rushed by Aurora & Savannah, i decided to update. The song on the side is "The A Team" by Ed Sheeran. I just got his CD (tank you, Karina.) and im very inlove with it. The pic is to remind you of how adorable Niall is! This si dedicated to @Star21 cuz she made an AMAZING trailer for my coming soon story; "The Way I Loved You" Its truly brilliant! :) So, erm... Vote/Comment/Fan/KISS NIALL! REESES PIECES MAH HOME SKILLET GUMMY BEARS! x) ;) :D xP :3 xxx