Chapter Five ●•♥•● Another Meeting?

* Karilys' Art Studio - 11:00am * KARILYS' P.O.V.

   I sigh happily at my painting. It was of Taylor Swift. She was in a paking lot, wearing a dress, and soaking wet. She was playing her guitar; sitting on the hood of a pick-up truck. It was raining in my painting. It added a dramatic effect. I walk over to my desk-type table, and set down my pallet.

   I stare at my brush. It was my very fisrt one I had ever gotten. It's supposed to last forever. It's made of silver, and in multi-colored cursive writting; it says "You take my hand, and drag me head first; Fearless". I got it two years ago when I decided I would begin to paint. Before that I only sketched.

"Good times, good times." I sigh as I set it down.

   I skip out of my studio and into the hallway. I walk down the stairs, and into the living room. I see Aurora grabbing a brownie off of the pan.

"Ahh, my little taco has a sweet tooth!?" I giggle.

Aurora jumps in surprise; "Don't sneak up on me like that! If you do; I'll eat your left-over Nandos!"

She holds up my container.

Oh no she didn't.

"DONT EVEN! NANDOS IS MY LIFE!" I say as I pounce on her; yaking my Nandos container from her hands.

"I thought Niall was your life!?" Aurora accuses; gasping dramatically.

"Erm, he is... but I love Nandos more!" I say; sticking my tounge out at her.

"Wow. You guys should get a three-way marriage!" Aurora giggles.

"Who?" I ask her confused.

"You, Niall, and Nandos." She answers.

"Oh gosh... THAT'S PHENOMINIALL!" I yell happily; giggling uncontrolably.

"Don't you mean; EXTRORDINHARRY!?" Aurora yells back.

"No. I don't." I say seriously; but then burst out in laughter.

"Hey, you wannna go out to the mall today? I heard there's a new shipping of bra's at Victoria Secret! There supposed to be inspired by art! Totally your style!" Aurora teases.

"Um, sure! I got nothing to do anyways!" I chuckle.

"OK, then let's go get changed!" Aurora says.

"I'm going to take a but longer; I need a shower. I reek of paint." I says; motioning to my arms that were covered in paint.

"Alright then." Aurora says before we head up the stairs and into our rooms.

   I close the door behind me and walk into my bathroom. I lock the door, strip down to my naked body, and hop into the shower. I turn on the hot water, and lather my body with soap; getting all the paint off. I wash my hair with some strawberry shampoo and conditioner. I rinse it all out, and shave my legs and underarms so they would be smooth. I turn off the water and hop out of the shower. I dry myself and dig out some knickers and bra from the basket; slipping into them.

   I walk back, and get infront of the mirror. I blow dry my hair; leaving it down in it's natural blonde waves. I walk to my closet scanning through my racks; while humming the tune to One Direction's song "More Than This". I look over and find the perfect outfit.

   I slide on a white crop-top that says "Wild" in multi-colored patterns. I chuck on some daisy-dukes that are the american flag; representing home. I slip on some lace white bootie-heels. I put on a beaded bracelet that my friend AJ gave us. AJ is fifteen; but she sure acts our age. I know, I know, I didn't mention her before. But I can't tell you everything at once now can I?

   I put on some mustache stud earings, and a necklace that says "Directioner" on it. I apply my simple make-up; eye-liner, mascara, a little bit of gold eye-shadow, some pink lip-gloss, and foundation. I sprits on some "Wonderstuck" by Taylor Swift. I grab my cream tote-bag that says "She Lives In A Fairytale; Somewhere To Far For us To Find" in black cursive. It was a quote from the song "Brick By Boring Brick" by Paramore. I shove my iPhone, make-up, sketch book, and pencil in there before I waltz out the door singing "White Horse" by Taylor Swift under my breath.

"I see you've already called AJ over!?" I say as I spot AJ on the couch.

"HEY GURL! OMG, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU MET NIALL! OR LOUIS!" AJ screeches; tackling me in a hug.

"Well, we haven't talked since Tuesday; it's Friday now!" I giggle as I hug her back.

"I guess... Well, LETS GO SHOPPIN'!" AJ yells as she drags Aurora and I out of the flat, down the hall and into the lift.

   I press the 'Lobby' button, and we wait for it to hit the floor. The lift door opens and we begin to walk out of it; when I spot a familiar blonde head.

Oh my carrots...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VAS HAPPENIN'!? So, i know this is short; but its just an intro chappie! @DaCupcakeOverlord is AJ, btw. And this si dedicated to my friend Sal, who just got back from a trip! SO, the song is kinda random; "Fearless" by T-Swizzle. The pic is of Karilys' outfit! Hehe. Vote/Comment/Fan/LOOK AT PICS OF NIALL IN SPAIN! xP O.O :3 x) ;) :D xxx