☤ 𝒫𝐿𝒜𝒴𝐿𝐼𝒮𝒯 ☤

•DANCE IT OUT•

•DANCE IT OUT•

WITHOUT ME • HALSEY
'Put you right back on your feet just so you can take advantage of me.'

11 MINUTES • YUNGBLUD & HALSEY
'Call me stupid. Call me sad. You're the best I've ever had. You're the worst I've ever had and that keeps fucking with my head.'

SMALL DOSES • BEBE REXHA
'I didn't mean to fall in love. Took one hit and I was gone . . . Loving you, it's explosive, you know this.'

HANGING ON • ELLIE GOULDING
'Tell me if you feel this pain 'cause I don't want to be a ball and chain, no . . . I just can't keep hanging on to you and me. I just don't know what is wrong with you and me.'

COLORS • HALSEY
'You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece, and now I'm tearing through the pages and the ink. Everything is blue. His pills, his hands, his jeans, and now I'm covered in the colors pull apart at the seams.'

SAID AND DONE • MEIKO
'Hey, what are you going to say? What are you going to do when it's all said and done?'

FAKING IT • SASHA SLOAN
'I'm way too good at saying I love you like I believe it. I know, I know I should leave, but I can't. It's like I'm standing at the bottom of a hole with the shovel in my hand.'

COMING DOWN • HALSEY
'I've got a lover, a love like religion. I'm such a fool for sacrifice. He's coming down, down, coming down. It's coming down, down, coming down . . . I'm such a fool to pay this price.'

APPLE JUICE • JESSIE REYEZ
'Broken home baby. I can never hate ya', even though you're draining the soul out of my eyes, even though you had me crying every night . . . I know I should've stayed, but I'm stuck tryna save you from you.'

LIE • HALSEY
'Breakfast as cold, as cold as our bed. I'm watching you choke down the words that you said . . . All I'm saying is if you don't love me no more, then lie, lie, lie, lie.'

FACE DOWN • THE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS
'Tell yourself it's never gonna happen again. You cry alone and then he swears he loves you.'

TIME OF DYING • THREE DAYS GRACE
'Did I fall asleep, is this all a dream? Wake me up I'm living a nightmare.'

HUMAN • CHRISTINA PERRI
'I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart 'cause I'm only human.'

PRAYING • KESHA
'I can thank you for how strong I have become, 'cause you brought the flames and you put me through hell.'

READY YET • SASHA SLOAN
'I know you know that you messed up I see it in your eyes. I know you wanna start over, but sorry, can't change time.'

IN MY VEINS • ANDREW BELLE
'Oh, you're in my veins and I cannot get you out.'

HURT • SASHA SLOAN
'I probably shouldn't sleep over 'cause I know that I'm making it worse. I freak out every time we get closer 'cause I'm scared that it's just gonna hurt.'

ISSUES • JULIA MICHAELS
''Cause I got issues, but you got 'em too. So, give 'em all to me, and I'll give mine to you. Bask in the glory of all our problems 'cause we got the kind of love it takes to solve 'em.'

KIWI • HARRY STYLES
'She's driving me crazy, but I'm into it. I'm kind of into it.'

OVERWHELMING • JON BELLION
'Everything about you is so overwhelming. Come over here and overwhelm me.'

HIM AND I • G-EAZY & HALSEY
'Cross my heart, hope to die. To my lover, I'd never lie. He said "be true", I swear I'll try. In the end, it's him and I.'