☤ 𝐹𝐼𝐹𝒯𝐸𝐸𝒩 ☤

•DUDE•

DUDE

Monday, June 14th, 2010 . . . 11:34 P.M.

Genevieve watched the surgery intently, almost like she had never seen one before. Let alone assisted on a handful of them at Hopkins. Working in the field she chose, she's seen her fair share, but there was something about this one that drew her in and interested her more than usual. Something was different, and as she watched she felt the same overwhelming drive bubble up in her chest, similar to her time as an Intern. She was impatient and eager, but above all she was naive.

She wanted nothing more than to jump up and scrub in, just to get a closer look. However the more she thought on it, she realized, at the moment in time, that wasn't going to happen. Besides, it wasn't the surgery that drew her attention. It was the surgeon. She's never once met a Plastic specialist like Sloan. He was a rarity and she'd have to be blind not to notice.

So, as she watched she felt content. At the moment she found it to be the most fascinating thing. She noted every cut and stitch, and the longer she studied him the more her mind reeled.

She thought about the moments she's shared with him. The visits that seemed to grow with an unspoken tension, and, as of recently, the looks that grew harder to ignore. All of it added to her clouded mind, and after a while, she came to the conclusion that there was definitely something about Mark Sloan.