☤ 𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝒴-𝒯𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸 ☤

❕// this chapter comes directly after 31//

❕// this chapter comes directly after 31// ❕

•SEE YOU SOONS•

•SEE YOU SOONS•

Monday October 25th, 2010 . . . 9:47 P.M.

Genevieve laid comfortably on her stomach, one arm bent in an effort to perch her head up while the other laid loosely in front of her chest. All the while, a lazy smile hovered on her lips—a happy feeling sprinkling its effects on her conscience. It paired well with the broadening sense of contentment swirling in her chest. A perfect combination, for what felt like a perfect moment.

Naturally, she had Mark Sloan to thank—which lately, she couldn't help but notice seemed to be a recurring blessing. The man had a hold on her, that much was undeniable . . .

Her mind raced with the thought as she watched him, soaking in the sight of him and silently studying his gaze until it eventually wavered away from hers. His ocean eyes wandered, his gaze traveling down to linger along her side.

He eventually spoke up—the silent moment between them fizzling away. However, Genevieve knew exactly what his motives were the moment his gaze wandered away from hers and lingered over her skin. Truth be told, she was patiently waiting for the moment he decided to speak up—a silent bet going on in her head.