☤ 𝐹𝒪𝒰𝑅𝒯𝐸𝐸𝒩 ☤

•PHYSICAL ATTRACTION

•PHYSICAL ATTRACTION . . . CHEMICAL REACTION•

Monday, June 14th, 2010 . . . 6:08 A.M.

It was early in the morning when the sun started to turn the sky a pale blue. It shined brightly, contrasting with the past few days as it peeked over the horizon. There was barely a cloud in the sky, and the sight caused a smile to twitch up on Genevieve's lips. It was a perfect day, and she'd be lying if she said the view didn't remind her of her early mornings in Baltimore. It was nostalgic, to say the least, and it was something simple, something small she was able to find happiness in. Especially considering the past few days.

She didn't even mind the commotion that came from the hall which had ultimately pulled her from her peaceful sleep. A small smile still lingered on her lips, but a nagging thought managed to creep its way into the caverns of her mind, and it screamed that the real reason for her happiness was because of Mark Sloan. After thinking that, last night replayed in her head. Over and over. The more she thought about it the more she envisioned it to be a dream, but it was far from it, and honestly, she couldn't help but worry knowing that. She didn't want to assume anything, but she also didn't want to ignore what was blatantly happening in front of her eyes.

Overall, she was confused.

So, when the door opened she gladly directed her attention toward it. She was half expecting to see a nurse stroll in for morning rounds, but when she noticed who slipped through the narrow space she chuckled to herself. "Seriously, don't you have a job to do?" she voiced in a teasing way before an amused grin pulled at her lips. "I get it, I'm awesome, but go save some lives," she added, laughing lightly.