☤ 𝒩𝐼𝒩𝐸 ☤

 •MCSTEAMY•

•MCSTEAMY•

Saturday, June 12th, 2010 . . . 2:00 P.M.

"Gen—"

The soft murmur sounded far away, but with every syllable that followed the voice grew louder.

"Genny—wake up."

The gentle voice pulled Genevieve from her sleep. She jolted up, but she didn't make it far considering a hand held her shoulder, restraining her from moving too quickly.

Genevieve sucked in a steadying breath and snapped her eyes open. She glanced around swiftly, studying her surroundings with tired eyes. She found herself back in the bleak hospital room which she'd been subject to for the past week.

By now, the walls started to blend together, creating a depressing atmosphere. One she was starting to grow tired of.

"Genevieve?"

She snapped her gaze over towards the voice, pulling away from their touch, feeling overwhelmed.

"Hey—" Jackson breathed. His face twisting in confusion and concern. "Are you okay?" he worried, sitting on the edge of her bed.

Genevieve sighed when she realized who it was beside her. She nodded, hoping it'd clear her head. "Yeah—I'm fine," she mumbled, bringing her left hand up, feeling shaky due to the brace that weighed it down. She ran the pads of her fingers across her forehead hoping it would soothe the bad memories away, as well as the ache, but her brows crinkled down when she ran too close to the stitches lining a portion of her skin. "Dammit," she groaned, squeezing her eyes shut when a jolt shot through her forehead.