☤ 𝒯𝐻𝐼𝑅𝒯𝐸𝐸𝒩 ☤

•TIME HAS COME TODAY•

Sunday, June 13th, 2010 . . . 4:35 P.M.

A few hours had passed by, and before Genevieve could process what was happening, let alone fathom the reality of the situation, a pair of officers were walking through her door.

After realizing the time had come, she sucked in a breath, hoping it'd steady her, but it hardly worked to her advantage. It only made her chest feel tight as a nervousness washed over her, and soon she felt the familiar feeling of anxiety spread through her chest. That is before her gaze drifted towards Jackson. He was a few feet in front of the officers, obviously given the job to escort them.

It wasn't until that moment, when Genevieve's eyes locked with his, that she remembered his advice, and that seemed to finally calm her tense chest.

The next few seconds felt slow. She watched with a blatant expression while Jackson accompanied the two. Once they stopped, a few feet from her bed, one of them muttered a simple thank you. For Genevieve, it wasn't hard to miss when the older officer's eye's lingered on her. He studied her briefly before offering her a kind smile. All she could think was how forced it seemed.

"I'll see you in a little bit, Gen," Jackson spoke up, pulling her attention away, earning an acknowledging nod from her.

"Yeah," she breathed, snapping out of her silence and sparing a glance his way before he left. She watched as he slipped out of the room, leaving her alone with the officers.