"I know right! like everytime Shawn and I hang out or work in the studio, he seems in the clouds or can't stop smiling at his phone!" She overbids right after she sipped a bit of her crazy drink. 

I blush even more and feel butterflies growing in my belly such as when I was with Shawn like an hour ago. However, I don't say anything and hide behind the recipient that's getting emptier. 

Do I have the same effect on him that he has on me? 

"Exactly! and she can spend hours and hours on a picture of him she's editing while she's really quick at this!" Rose reveals in turn. 

They're talking and saying stuff about my couple and I'm just here, sitting between them, not knowing what to do but paying a full attention. 

"they thought they were hiding well but they just failed." Teddy says and this time I couldn't hold back a chuckle. 

"Totally failed" Rose ends with a smile in the corner of her lips. 

They're playing and they know how much it's making me feel uncomfortable so they keep going. 

"Hello! I'm here and I can hear you, you know." I try to stop them, putting down the bowl on my thighs and waving my hands in front of them but they act like I'm not here at all. 

Teddy gets up from where she was sitting and turns on the TV to play on a movie. 

"At first I thought that he made out with Allie though, I mean, the whole crew thought they made out." She exposes while looking for a movie among those that are on a shelf next to the TV. "What do you want to watch?" She asks but my smile fades away and I ignore her last question. 

"What? Why would they think that?" I ask in turn, frowning but still eating. 

"Because they were spending all their free time together and even at the parties when they were in Europe they left us many times to stay alone but he probably told you about her." Teddy lets on once again and a knot starts forming in my throat. 

I don't know what to think about this but I don't want to jump to conclusions again so I just stay on this couch, listening. 

"I think he didn't..." Rose probably noticed that I didn't except what Teddy said and carresses my shoulder with her hand. 

As if this was getting dramatic while I'm totally fine. 

As if I was about to cry while I'm chilling with my popcorns.

"He told me that she was new in the crew and that... she doesn't mean anything to him..." I mumble, looking down at my snack.

"I don't know why he didn't tell you but he loves you," 

"You said that he couldn't stop smiling at his phone but we never text each other, we only do it when we can't talk on the phone... so he probably was smiling for something else," I add, trying not to make any assumptions because it's no use since he's not here. 

"Yup, pics of you," Rose says out of nowhere and quickly. 

I chuckle at the way she spits it out and I move forward on the edge of the sofa to put the bowl on the table. 

Both of them are finding excuses to explain his behavior as if I was about to explode and seeing them like that is hilarious so I act like I'm upset. 

Even though, deep in me, I'm really upset.

Shouldn't I? 

"I'm sure he was stalking you on Instagram, you post great photos," Teddy says and puts the DVD of a movie in the player and join us on the sofa. 

"So he was all the time on his phone but he told me he didn't have the time to call me." I continue but the more I act suspicious, the more I get suspicious for real. 

"Because we were recording." Teddy raps out and sips her drink, waiting for my reaction but I just laugh at their behavior. 

I don't know if I'm laughing because it's hilarious or because I don't want to think that Shawn was lying to me this whole time but I'm here to spend a great time with my friends and I'm just going to empty my head from any bad thought until tomorrow. 

"Are you trying to defend him?" I ask Teddy when I calm down from the giggle but her answer begets my loss again. 

"Daddy in my heart" 

-----

Hi people! I hope that you liked this chapter but feel free to tell me what you think about it and what should Alyssa think!

Love you all. 

-----