Smug smile appeared on my face as I turned my back to him again. Then, along the music, I went down again - this time letting my ass touch his crotch.

"Okay, damn it", Zach suddenly groaned, grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

Soon I realized that he was dragging me towards the door. We were zigzaging in the crowd of teens, and getting closer and closer the doorway.

"Wait, what about the slow dance?" I yelled over the music, pulling my arm back hesitantly.

Like I really cared about the slow dance. It's just that promise I made - we shouldn't even kiss tonight. I was only supposed to make him go crazy by teasing.

Well, apparently I did well.

"Fuck it", Zach smirked and gently pulled me back on the move.

Even though I was still having second thoughts, I let him navigate me out to the warm summer evening.

As soon as we arrived at the boys' cabin, he went to sit on his bed, yet holding my palm. Then Zach guided me to sit on his lap, making me forget all the doubts I had few seconds ago.

He practically attacked on my neck, starting to kiss it intensely. His hands went impatiently under my dress, travelling along the bare back of mine.

"It's the last night in here and we're seemingly gonna break rules so badly, you know?" I breathed out, my arms resting on his neck.

"Not like.. It's our first.. Time, hm?" Herron stated between the kisses he was sharing onto my neck.

"Mhhm", I hummed as an response, already forgotten all my promises for tonight.

It was just me, Zach, and the connection between us. I couldn't deny the fact that this felt right.

And most importantly, it didn't just feel like a revenge for Ethan. I actually wanted to do this.

Zach pulled away from my neck, just to went for my lips next. His kisses were more passionate than ever before. Still sitting on his lap, I helped him to remove his shirt, then pushing him lay down on the bed. Wide smirk reached on his lips, which were already little swollen from the making out.

I bended down to fill his neck with soft, yet intense kisses. I continued on his chest, causing Zach lean his head back from pleasure.

As I went back to Zach's plump lips, he unzipped my dress impatiently.

"Woah, aren't you needy?" I grinned my breathing little heavy, still allowing him to slide my dress' strips down from my shoulders.

"Well I wasn't the one throwing my shirt away like two seconds ago", he snapped back and pushed me so I was at the bottom.

That was actually big turn on - Zach being so dominant.

Then, sitting over me, he leaned towards his bag at the floor, and I glanced him confusedly. What was he doing?

But when I saw what he did, I raised my another brow bemusedly and sat up.

"Really? You brought condoms in middle of the forest? That confident you gonna get laid during this camp?"

Zach smirked, biting his bottom lip. Then he pushed me back down, shrugging:

"Well, for me it seems like I was right."

Oh my god. This kid... Unbelievably and cockily confident, yet managed to be so fascinating to me.

----

The sun shone directly on my face from the window. That made me open my eyes slowly, trying to process my surrounding.

Right.

bad kids [ zach herron ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara