[6]

cherylkeene and 187 others liked

vanessawhite: damn hot, but damn mad
👤: @arianavaughan

comments disabled

----

[ZACH'S POV]
I knew she was messing with me on purpose. Black and tight pants, fitting perfectly for her ass. Dark sport bras, which color highlighted her pretty eyes.

And all those angry, but seductive looks she made for me - she was pissed off.

Dang, I totally screwed up.

After Vanessa yelled me yesterday, she mentioned some guy called Ethan. With a little digging I got to know he is Vanessa's boyfriend - great.

So my last conclusion is, that her boyfriend saw my comment and got offended - and that's why Vanessa was so mad.

Right now her death-stare was so bad, that I didn't even wanna go and explain myself. Maybe I just should let her calm down a little.

"So are you guys gonna play or not?" Nathan chuckled while spinning volleyball on his hands.

It was third day, and we got morning off. Our plan was play volleyball, since it wasn't so hot at the morning.

"Yeah, I will play", I nodded and walked besides Nathan and Ellie - for some reason she wanted to play as well.

"Mind if we join too?"

The sly voice belonged to Ariana. She was wearing black high waisted shorts and pink tank top. And behind her was standing Vanessa, with challenging stare. I could bet the look was meant just for me.

"Sure, why not", Wayne grinned and made obvious gaze for me and Nathan - we've been talking how those two are hottest around here.

"Team one: Vanessa, me and Nathan", Ariana stated like she was already owning the game - gotta love her sassy.

"Fine by me", Nathan smirked, throwed the ball to Wayne, and sprinted on other side of the volleyball court.

"So it makes team two to me, Ellie and Zach", Wayne nodded while spinning the volleyball on his hands.

Ellie got honor to start the game.

At first everything was fine, but that changed when Vanessa got her hands on the ball.

"Damn, chill girl!" Wayne huffed as the ball once again landed on the ground, giving a point for her team.

Her shots were sharp and strong - she certainly has played volleyball before. But it seemed like behind the heat was something else than passion for volleyball; anger.