[8]

[VANESSA'S POV]
The sky was filled by clouds, and the weather was foggy. It was only matter of time when it would start to rain.

Cold shivers went through of me as the chilly wind made my hair soar in the air. After many hot days it was finally getting a bit of colder.

I was leaning against the cabin's dusty wall hands crossed, watching some cars driving in the Redford's parking lot.

Today was the visiting day - the relatives could come to see their teens for an next two hours, and catch up a little.

"Any visitors for you?" Ariana's sudden voice jumped me as she came to stand beside to me.

"No", I admitted without emotion and walked inside the cabin, hearing Ariana's following steps behind me.

"And you?" I asked after sitting down on my bed and pulling blanket over my legs.

Ariana shut the door, and went sit on her bed. Dark eyes were gazing out from the window as she put the red hair on casual bun.

"No."

I landed my look on my hands, not answering anything. We both got quietly lost in our thoughts, and the silence filled the cabin.

Gabriela wasn't in the cabin. She probably was in the main building, meeting her family or something. It seemed like many parents had come here to visit - but not mine.

"So, how did you end up in here? What did you do?"

Ariana didn't sound as distant as usual. She sounded almost friendly - but just almost.

"You know, the basics. Escaped from home for days, didn't answer calls, and had running races with cops", I grinned, but swiftly my face changed serious:

"And smoked. A lot. Gash, I miss smoking so badly."

----

I gazed into beautiful, blue eyes. Frank smile flowed on my lips and small laugh came out from my mouth.

"Why are you laughing?" Ethan grinned as his palms were resting against my hips.

"I'm not laughing", I shrugged smiling, and blowed smoke slowly on his face.

Ethan opened his mouth, inhaling the toxic poison inside of him. He ended up coughing, but there was still wide smirk on the boy's face.

I planted quick kiss on his plump lips before taking another breath from the cigarette. The air was filled by smoke, but I didn't pay attention to it. I was so used to it.

He tucked my dark hair away from the shoulder, and started pressing soft kisses against my neck. I leaned back, making more space for him.

"Oh stop guys, get a room!" Danielle rolled her eyes from the other side of the room, but had shade of playfulness in her voice.

Ethan pushed me on my back on the bed, and got top of me. His kisses travelled on my lips from the neck.

Suddenly the room's door was wrenched open, and someone yelled franticly:

"The cops are here!"

With wide eyes I pushed Ethan beside to me, and hurried at the window. I felt how panic was quickly taking over me.

"Shit!" I growled and throwed the cigarette out from the window.

"What's going on?" Ethan's worried voice asked as I grabbed my bag and phone from the floor in a hurry.