[11]

haydencromwell and 369 others liked

vanessawhite: sorry i stopped texting you, my mind convinced me that you aren't worth of my time

view all comments

daniellethorn: please answer my dm

zachherron: 😍😊

cherylkeene: 💙💙

ethanroswell: dm...

----

[VANESSA'S POV]
It was another hot day in the RedFord.

My eyes was closed as I felt warmness against my skin. The sun was straight above of us, and there was zero clouds in the sky. It was peaceful - I was so close to fall asleep.

But then I heard my phone's notification sound several times.

With a sigh I took my phone from the grass, lifted the sunglasses on my forehead, and opened the lock screen.

Not again.

11.04am
ethan💕: vanessa
ethan💕: you can't keep ignoring me forever
ethan💕: i want to talk to you
ethan💕: facetime?

"I swear if that was Ethan again, I'm gonna jump off from the cliff", Ariana's dramatic voice told on my right side.

I turned my eyes on her. She was wearing black, striped bikinis and her red hair was on tight ponytail. The sunglasses was covering her eyes as she laid on the sunbed next to me.

"You better find nearest cliff, then", I said sarcastically, returning my head against my sunbed.

In the morning I told Ariana about Ethan and Danielle. Thinking it now, I didn't even know why.

Maybe I was slowly warming up for her as a friend. I mean, it felt almost impossible to get over of these weeks without a friend to talk to. And she was going same kind of things through as me , since she was in this camp as well.

"Ugh. He's one of those guys, whose good look tricks you - truly they're such an assholes", Ariana growled, keeping her eyes closed.

I didn't answer anything, because inside of me I still loved him. But right now I was so broken and hurted that I couldn't forgive him, or Danielle, yet.

Couple of laughs coming further made me open my eyes again. Zach, Nathan and Wayne were walking towards the beach, and they had towels on their shoulders. Apparently their plan was go to swim.

My eyes locked on Zach - he walked confidently closer to the beach, having the all time smirk on his face.

I didn't want to admit it to myself, but he looked nice without shirt. His abs were showing pretty well as he laughed for something.