[21]

[VANESSA'S POV]
Maybe, I mean just maybe, I should've made some temporary friends in this camp. Others than Ariana and Zach.

Because here's a thing. We were in middle of a lake, cruising in a stupid boat. Ariana couldn't come since she fucked things up when we were bowling. And Zach and I weren't allowed even to talk to each other.

So here I was, sitting alone in corner of the damn stupid boat, looking as other teens were chitchatting happily around some table. Even Zach was here, because he was in good terms with his roommates.

No one hasn't said I couldn't join them, but my pride didn't let me.

"Vanessa, you sure you don't wanna go there too?" Lydia suddenly appeared next to me, smiling slightly.

I shook my head, giving annoyed glance to her, " No, I'm good."

"Okay, if you say so. We can't really force you", the blonde woman shrugged, seeming little disappointed of my choice.

As Lydia went to sit with other guiders, my eyes trailed on Zach.

He was laughing for something, probably some stupid joke what Wayne or Nathan made. His stupid, irritatingly cute smile made me smile too, even though I didn't want to.

His brown hair was messy as wind was playing with it. He was wearing black shorts, and that's all - no shirt. Can't lie, my eyes kept checking his slight abs and bare tummy. Another thing that I wouldn't say outloud to him, but he looked good.

"Guys, let's play something!" someone suggested loudly, and I snapped back from my dirty thoughts.

"How about Truth or Dare?" Nathan smirked, making flirty gazes for the girls around him.

"That's so basic.. But I don't think we have very much different options, so fine", some brunette girl nodded, putting empty bottle at the table.

I rolled my eyes while sighing deeply, then taking my phone from the shorts' pocket. There's no way I'm gonna play that lame game.

Luckily it seemed Zach wouldn't either.

I noticed new message from him, and quickly opened our conversation.

1.35pm
zachherron: hi

1.35pm
me: hi
me: not playing huh?

1.35pm
zachherron: nah
zachherron: wanna go somewhere

Soft smile arrived on my lips as I had read the message. Sounded temptating. But then again, reality hit me hard - we shouldn't be even texting, and right now we were in a small boat. How could we go somewhere without someone's noticing?

1.36pm
me: um well obviously yes
me: but we can't
me: we're in this ass small boat remember

I glanced Zach's way, and he was looking at me too. Amused grin was written all over his face, and he turned back to his phone, starting to type.

1.36pm
zachherron: yeah but pretty sure there's a little more private place smwhere

1.36pm
me: where dump ass
me: tell and i'll be there :)))

1.36pm
zachherron: WC?

1.36pm
me: ew really?

1.36
zachherron: yes
zachherron: sure you can stay there on your own if u want to ;)

I raised my look on boy, who got up from the chair. He glanced me, winked his eye and then walked away. The guiders didn't even seem to care as they were talking and drinking soda at the other side of the boat.

As Zach had disappeared from my view, I didn't have to think another second if I should go or not. Anything would be more entertaining than sitting alone in here.

I got up as well, and headed towards the boat's small WC. I don't even know why, but my heart started pound faster as I thought what was coming. I didn't really know if we were gonna talk, just stare each other or..

But Zach clearly had made the decision in his mind.

As soon as I stepped in to the tiny WC, he closed the crappy door and grabbed me by the waist. Zach pulled me closer on his bare chest, and then I felt his hot lips against mine. Automatically I wrapped my arms around his neck, answering the craving kiss.

As I pulled away to catch my breath, teasing grin spreaded over my face:

"So that's why you texted me? You were just being horny?"

He smirked pretty revealingly, then lowering his hand on my ass. He squeezed it slightly, keeping that all time -smirk on his face:

"Oh c'mon, don't act like you didn't secretly hope I would do this."

I was going to snap something smart back, but I couldn't, since he was right. So I just rolled my eyes, trying to keep sly smile away - not really succeeding with that.

"I knew it", Zach raised his another brow, keeping his palms on my ass. And I really didn't mind.

Yet I had to play kinda sassy, "Well now I'm starting to feel like I hoped for nothing."

"Really? That's interesting", Herron smirked before attacking on my neck.

He pecked my skin first little softer, then more roughly. I leaned back with a quiet whimper, giving more space for his lips. I let my hands travel along his stomach, feeling his slight abs.

I had two clear thoughts in next ten seconds, both being pretty shocking on their own way.

First thought was that I wanted to fuck with him. Like, really. No joke. I could've take him even right then.

And the second thought was, that after this make out session I'm going to have huge bruises on my neck.

Which can be hard to explain to the guiders, since everyone was expecting me and Zach not to interact in any way.

With those thoughts, I pushed panting Zach further from my neck.

"What?" he furrowed his brows, palms still holding my hips and staying close.

Without more thinking, I just blurted all my thoughts out:

"You know, I wanna fuck you so bad, but now is not the right time. This dirty WC makes me wanna puke, I'm gonna have so big hickeys and --"

"Damn, I did say you're gonna fall for me", Zach cut me off with cocky smirk.

I stared him mouth-opened, trying to process boy's sudden confidence and straight words.

Then I pushed his chest, backing off a little:

"I am not falling for you! I.. I'm just not! Now go, they're gonna notice soon that we're missing."

Zach just gaved his annoying smirk to me, before leaving the WC. I could tell he was very pleased by my words.

Fuck, why did I ever say that outloud?

----

a/n: 10K reads, ummm yes i'm totally fine skkdsks WHATT THANK YOU! <3 and sorry bc this was so short chapter :')