[16]

annie10 and 302 others liked

vanessawhite: i'm the queen with or without you 👑💫

view all comments

arianavaughan: wow that ass

cherylkeene: gorgeous 💜

lilykayleen: 😍🔥💞

haydencromwell: pretty 😇❤

----

[VANESSA'S POV]
The cabin's door was wrenched open, and next thing I heard was Ariana's impassive voice:

"You missed the breakfast."

"Good", I mumbled and ran hand over my face, then returning the look back at the ceiling while laying down on my bed.

"Aren't you all positive today.. Does this have something to do with your and the golden boy's sanction?" the redhead asked while sitting on the chair.

"Yes and no. It's a long story", I huffed out, not wanting to discuss about it.

I was so pissed off to Ethan. First he hooked up with my best friend, and then blamed me for a few kisses. And in the same time he and Danielle kept doing their thing. He couldn't even tell me that, Danielle did.

And then I kind of felt bad for Zach. I snapped pretty badly to him yesterday.

"Well, we have a lot of time today. It's Sunday aka the visiting day, and we don't obviously get any visitors", Ariana hummed with a short, sarcastic laugh.

Before I could answer anything, someone knocked our cabin's door gently.

"Yeah?"

Lydia's head popped in, and her eyes stopped on me:

"Vanessa, you got visitor."

I made surprised, unbelieving gaze for Ariana. She stared me back with amazed face.

I returned my amused eyes back to the guider:

"I'm pretty sure you heard wrong or something. I have zero persons wanting to see me right now."

Lydia shook her head, "No, the visitor was for you."

Slowly I got up from the bed, and gave last, confused gaze for the redhead.

As I followed Lydia towards the main building, my thoughts kept milling around in my head.

Who could it be? Okay, probably my mom, but why would she want to see me? We literally haven't sent any messages after the day she left me here.

We arrived at the main building, and Lycia turned to smile me friendly:

"There you go."

I stepped inside, and my eyes moved through the room. My gaze freezed as I saw one specific blond haired guy sitting at the back of the building.