[18]

wyatt_sam and 348 others liked

vanessawhite: very good morning 💚
👤: @zachherron

view all comments

cherylkeene: stunning as always 😍💖

amanda.kelly: your ootd is goals 🔥🔥

zachherron: damn i took amazing pic
vanessawhite: @zachherron 😏

haydencromwell: gm cutie

----

[ZACH'S POV]
Vanessa was in a good mood. I didn't know if yesterday had something to do with it, but she seemed happy.

Right now she was painting the cabin and humming some song quietly.

Even though I liked her cheeky and reckless personality, happiness suited her pretty well.

Suddenly Vanessa turned around and eyed me with cheerful smile:

"Hey, I'm not gonna do all the work! Help me."

Smirk appeared on my face as I walked closer to the wall, "I like looking at you like that. But fine."

I went next to her and started to paint the cabin's wall.

But it didn't take long as my eyes travelled on her. She turned to look at me too, causing a wide smirk appear on my face. She looks so damn fine.

I noticed a little mark of paint on her cheek, and couldn't help but laugh a little.

"What? Is something wrong?" Vanessa asked furrowing her eyebrows questioningly.

"This is such a cliche", I grinned amusedly, "but you have red paint on your cheek."

"Where?" she panicked, but only managed to mess her cheek even more.

"Just let me help you out."

I walked closer to her, and wiped the paint away with my thumb. After that my eyes automatically shifted on hers, my thumb still holding her cheek. I could feel the tension between two of us.

But still, I didn't want to pressure her to do anything.

"There you go", I stated as my look stayed on her dark eyes.

I started to back off, but she grabbed my arms, "Wait."

Quickly she removed the space between us, and planted soft kiss on my lips. That surprised me, but I didn't obviously protest. All I have wished to do since last night was kiss her again.

Yet I wanted to make sure she wouldn't regret this later:

"Are you sure? I mean, you and Ethan broke up only yester --"