[22]

arianavaughan and 199 others liked

zachherron: let's cause a little trouble 🌌

view all comments

danielseavey: wow i think u have gotten hotter during that camp

rosaliebloom: see you veryvery soon 😍

vanessawhite: cool pic :)💕

nathanmontague: pic creds to me 🙃

----

[VANESSA'S POV]
I sat on the cabin's floor in front of the mirror, and irritated sigh left my mouth.

Fucking hickeys.

I have been covering them up with make up for good ten minutes, but still - it seemed like they could be seen from 10 kilometers away.

"Well maybe you two shouldn't be so fucking horny all the time", Ariana scoffed, sitting on her bed and eyeing the phone's screen.

"We are not! I mean, at least I'm not. We are just.. Having some fun", I mumbled, putting more concealer on my neck.

But when I swiftly glanced Ariana, she stared me with bland expression.

"And that's why you said that you wanna fuck with him? Because you guys are just having fun?"

It was my turn to stare her, although my look was even more annoyed. Soon it changed into sarcastic smile:

"Okay, can you remind me why I ever mentioned that to you?"

Ariana smirked and put her phone away, giving full attention to our conversation:

"Because I made you tell everything about that cruise since I couldn't be there. So you just blurted it out. And, I still can't believe you said that to him."

"Right", I rolled my eyes and stood up from the floor, going to sit on the edge of my bed.

I really didn't need Ariana's mocking. I was pretty embarrassed by the fact that I said it outloud even to Zach. So it was bad enough without Ariana's teasing.

Especially when Zach has probably been hoping that those words would come out from my mouth since the camp started.

"Did you mean it?"

I snapped back to reality from my thoughts, and turned to look the redhead with questioning face.

"Mean what?" I furrowed my brows, causing Ariana to sigh loudly while staring me like an idiot.

"Don't play dump. That you wanna bang with him?"

Her frankness surprised me - didn't expect her to ask that. At least so straightly.