[13]

[VANESSA'S POV]
I made a final glance through the mirror, and then stepped out from the changing room.

"Finally! What took so lo --"

Zach ended his sentence early as he started to stare me quietly. His dark eyes were scanning my body, and then lifting back to my eyes.

Smug smile appeared on my face.

"So, do you like this?" I teased him slowly spinning around.

Herron's look stayed on me as he stuttered:

"You.. You look good - like, really good."

I was wearing black, tight skirt and top. My curves looked really good in these, and I bet Zach thought the same way - at least his face was signaling that message.

"Oh really?" I bit my bottom lip, "then I'm taking it."

"But wasn't that over your budget?" Zach's voice had shade of worry.

I took my bag from the changing room's floor, and turned back face to face with him.

Confident grin escaped on my lips, and I shrugged my shoulders:

"True. But Ariana taught me some tricks for these situations."

He seemed confused as I grabbed his hand. We started to walk out from the store, and Herron glanced around the clothing store nervously.

"What are you doing?" he whispered, sounding little bit of panicked. Yet he was following behind me, holding my palm tightly as I continued walking.

I didn't answer anything until we had walked out of the store. Soon loud warning alert filled the whole mall, and I grinned:

"I'm running. And so should you."

I started running away from the store, and Zach followed up with me.

We ran along the long aisle, dodging other people with annoyed faces. I made a look behind us, and then suddenly pulled Zach to the side way with me.

I pushed his back against the wall, and landed my finger onto his lips signing him to be quiet.

Zach's brown eyes were staring into mine as we both were breathing heavily after the sprint running.

Either of us said nothing, we just gazed each other in silence.

Some guards rushed past our hide-out, and relieved smile came on to my face. Zach let long huff out and shook his head.

"I guess we can have fun without Ariana too", I smirked sliding my hand through his chest all the way down.

"Yeah, it seems like it", Herron cleared his throat, and made my smug smile even wider - this boy was so shocked when I was flirting with him.

And I loved that.

----