[12]

[ZACH'S POV]
I tucked my messy hair behind and stepped inside of the bus. It was much cooler in there than outside - thanks to air conditioning.

I was excited. We were going to the town, where we would have actual network and get good food. And since Ariana got three warnings, she wouldn't come with us - that means Vanessa was all mine for today.

My eyes searched for the darkhaired girl in the bus. But when I saw her, my smile faded away. She was sitting next to her another roommate, Gabriela was it?

"I thought we were gonna sit together", I grinned like I was joking, but had the truth in the words.

Cocky smile appeared on her face, "Well, you thought wrong."

"Ah, got it", I hummed and continued ahead on the bus' aisle.

I sat down beside to Nathan and leaned against the seat, letting a little huff out.

Something has been different between Vanessa and I after the night in the beach. She still has that crusty attitude, but she has also been sending me those flirty signals.

I didn't know if she and Ethan broke up or not, but I liked this new Vanessa much more. She had that cheeky smile on her face, and the voice was filled by genuine joy.

Today she was wearing skin-tight jeans and black v-lined top. The brown hair was left open, and it landed softly on her shoulders. It was needless to say she looked gorgeous.

"Are we ready to leave?" Mason's loud voice asked in front of the bus.

No one was protesting, and the bus headed on the road.

My eyes kept travelling on Vanessa's back. She was sitting few rows ahead. She seemed pretty bored since Gabriela put her headphones on, and she had no one to talk to to.

She definitely wouldn't have been bored if she sat with me.

----

I stared her perfectly plump lips as she took a bite of her food. After that her eyes met mine - the gaze was full of flirtation.

Vanessa was clearly messing with me. Again.

She was sitting on the opposite side of the table with Nathan, and I sat between Wayne and Ellie. We got our food about ten minutes ago, and I took some fancy pasta thing.

Soon Wayne put his fork down, glancing me and Nathan, "I'm gonna head to the mall. You coming with me?"

I already forgot that we got two hours of free time in the town. The guiders were being surprisingly confident with us. But I guess if anyone tried to escape, there would be really tough sanction.

"Yeah, I'm full already", Nathan nodded and got up from the seat next to Vanessa.

"Zach?" Wayne raised his another brow questioningly.

"He'll stay", Vanessa suddenly said with brash grin before I got to answer anything.

She was biting her bottom lip as she made tight eye contact with me.

Holy shit, that girl was for real flirting with me. And she was good at it.

"Okay", Nathan shrugged and gave obvious smirk for me.

The boys left the restaurant, and I stayed in the table with Ellie and Vanessa - meaning I stayed with two chicks who didn't get along and had bad blood between them.

"Why didn't you let Zach decide?" Ellie had challenging stare on her face.

Ellie has changed from the first met. She wasn't all sweet like she used to.