[2]

[ZACH'S POV]
I sat down between two random guys, and tucked my messy hair back.

My eyes kept turning back at the girls' seats. They were more sassier than I expected. But that kind of action actually turned me on - I like when girl has temperament.

"Could I get everyone's attention, please?"

Tall, muscular man were standing out front, catching teen's looks.

"Thank you. Welcome to the Redford's camping area, and problematic teen's camp. I'm Mason, the head of this place. Would our other guiders introduce themselfes as well?" the man glanced other adults standing beside him.

The brunette woman who I met at the door was called Lillian. In addition to her and Mason there was two more guides: Lydia and Gavin.

"Okay, thanks guys. Now we will move to the rules. There aren't very many of them, but we are really strict about them. It's only way to make this camp to work", Mason explained as my look escaped again at the girls.

They both were looking the guiders with bored faces. I wasn't sure if those two knew each other before this camp, but if they didn't, they would come good friends during these weeks - I could already tell it.

I missed half of the rules. Something about respecting everyone, obeying the guiders and staying in the area. Blah blah blah.

"Our last rules shouldn't come as a surprise. No smoking, drugs or alcohol. And no any sexual contact to others - in this camp we're trying to change your attitude, not relationship status", Gavin said neutrally, but there was few amused laughs in the building.

"Should we move to the roommates?" Lydia suggested and tucked piece of her blond hair behind the ear. She was actually very good-looking young woman.

"Sure. We have ten cabins in here, and in one lives three teens. Boys and girls are staying different ones - and no, boys can't visit the girls' cabin, and the other way around", Mason raised his another brow and picked some papers from the table.

"First cabin: Nathan Montague, Zach Herron and Wayne Rawley."

Hearing my name made me turn attention back to the front. Nathan and Wayne - I have no idea who those dudes are.

[VANESSA'S POV]
"Cabin number nine: Vanessa White, Ariana Vaughan and Gabriela Lovedaya", the door-woman Lillian smiled friendly.

For the first time Ariana made eye contact with me. She has arrogant, brown eyes. Her look was dominant and tough.

"It looks like we're gonna be roommates after all", smile lingered on her lips for a moment.

"Yeah, apparently", I shrugged and turned my look on different way.

Ariana seemed cool girl, but I wasn't here making new friends. I already missed my real friends back in the home.

----