[20]

eileenn and 281 others liked

zachherron: 🔜🎳🎉

view all comments

rosaliebloom: woww 😍

vanessawhite: cute smile

iangaller: looking good 🔥

danielseavey: wait isn't that my jacket
zachherron: @danielseavey maybe

arianavaughan: you look dump

----

[ARIANA VAUGHAN'S POV]
Long, deep sigh left my mouth as I landed the soda can on the table. I picked my phone and opened the lock screen, then going on Instagram.

But I noticed Zach reaching out for my can from opposite side of the circular table. I gave extremely annoyed glare to him, and pulled the can closer to me.

"Hey, I was gonna take a sip of it!" the golden boy complained, sitting back to his stool.

"Get your own jerk", I spatted back, and with a sigh Zach began to walk towards the desk with sodas.

I thought the situation was over and I focused on my phone again. But no.

"Why are you so fucking mean to him? No, wait - to everyone."

Slowly I turned my bland look on Ellie, who was sitting on my right side around the same table.

Her black hair was on loosy ponytail, and she was wearing oversized, white t-shirt with black jeans. I hated that cocky expression she had - I could've knock her out right now, without any good reason.

"Oh sweetie, that wasn't even halfly mean", I smiled annoyedly and dropped my eyes back to the phone's screen.

"Still, mean enou --"

"Ariana it's your turn", Vanessa appeared and sat down next to me, cutting Ellie off. At the same time Zach came back with his own soda can.

I gave final glare to Ellie before walking to our bowling lane. Another sigh came out from my mouth as I took green bowling ball on my hand, and prepared to push it along the lane. I did not care about this at all, I just had to play my turns.

It was about 11am, and we were in this stupid bowling center. I was bowling with Vanessa, Zach and Ellie. And no, I didn't form a group voluntarily with Ellie and Zach. We were forced to be a group.

Only positive thing about this was that we got away from the deserted camping area. I have hated, like, every second of this camp. I missed my friends, my hometown and freedom so much.

But only one week, and this hell would be over.

With those thoughts I finished my turn and walked back to the table, where Vanessa and Zach were having one of those irritating flirting moments. Ellie, on the other hand, was glancing them jealously. I ignored them all, and sat down on my place.