Baekyeol's First Date and Kiss [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

Start from the beginning

                “No, I was hoping you would. I can’t give a nickname to myself, that’s weird.”

                “You got a point.” Chanyeol thought for a few seconds before a light bulb lit up in his head, signaling an idea. “How about Bacon?”

                “Bacon? Do I look like a piece of meat?”

                “No no! I just said that because you like bacon, and it sounds closest to your name, Baekhyun.”

                “Don’t worry Chanyeol, I was just teasing you.” Baekhyun, or Bacon, smiled, punching Chanyeol lightly on the arm. “Shall I come up with a nickname for you?”

                “Sure. Whatever you want.”

                “How about Giant, since you are so tall? Or can I just call you Yeollie?”

                “Yeollie?”

                “Yeah, I like it. I think it’s cute.”

                Baekhyun thinks I’m cute?! No wait, he’s talking about the nickname. Still, it is my name! “Sounds great!” Chanyeol flashed a smile and Baekhyun smiled back. Baekhyun liked Chanyeol’s smile. Kyungsoo used to hate it because it reminded him of s creepy clown but Baekhyun thinks Chanyeol looks handsome when he smiles.

                They soon arrived in Hongdae. Hongdae streets in the early afternoon on a weekday is a little quieter than usual. Plus, the weather was a little chilly, so maybe that’s why not a lot of people were around. Baekhyun’s tummy grumbled the minute they got off the bus.

                “I’m hungry.” He whined cutely.

                “Me too, let’s grab some lunch.” And Chanyeol knew some of the best restaurants in Hongdae. He took Baekhyun to one of his favourite childhood restaurants.

                “I used to come here all the time with my parents,” Chanyeol said, pouring glasses of water as they waited for their order. “I remember this place didn’t have all these fancy decorations up. Back then, it was just plain blue walls with the red windows. My sister has always thought it was kind of ugly.”

                “You have a sister?”

                “Yeah, an older sister.”

                “Really? I have an older brother. His name is Baekbeom. I haven’t seen him in years.”

                “Oh…you have no clue where he is?”

                “Nope,” Baekhyun shook his head, but he looked up at Chanyeol with soft eyes. “I’m sure we’ll meet again one day. After this ordeal is over, I’m going to find him.”

                That’s one of the many things Chanyeol loved about Baekhyun, his optimism and positive behavior. He believed everything will be alright. He believed there was good in this world and that he was rescued from the dreadful club for a reason. If Chanyeol was in his position, he would have just gone and ended his life, but Baekhyun was different. He was strong and independent, and as according to him:

                “If you are in my life, that proves that there is good in this world.” He once told Chanyeol. Chanyeol was so happy he couldn’t sleep that night.

                Chanyeol and Baekhyun chatted all day long. They swapped stories, Chanyeol’s happy ones for Baekhyun’s sad ones, but with every story, they got to know each other better. They felt even closer to each other than before. After they left the restaurant and walked up the street, Baekhyun asked: