A Christmas Surprise: The Miracles of December

Start from the beginning

               Then, Luhan stood up and cupped Sehun’s face in his hands. He kissed the tip of Sehun’s nose and smiled. Sehun could feel his cheeks heating up. The pain didn’t just disappear; the kiss has some strange health properties in improving blood circulation too.

               “Er, thanks Luhan. I feel better.” Luhan smiled widely and slipped his hand into Sehun’s, loving how warm Sehun’s hand feels against his.

               “It’s cold guys, let’s go back in.”

               “Okay.” The kids held on to each other and slowly made their way back. Clumsy Luhan slipped on the ice again, this time knocking into Sehun and the kids like a domino, and they fell on top of each other.

               “HAHAHAHA!!” They laughed heartily when they realized their position, on top of each other like a mountain. Sehun laughed till his cheeks hurt and looked down at Luhan underneath him, smiling widely with his eyes crinkled.

               Playing in the snow has never been this fun for any of them before.

Kaisoo

               Xiumin always liked to watch movies around winter time, since it was cold and had nothing else better to do. So one day, while the boys were home, he asked Kai and Kyungsoo to join him for a movie.

               “So what are we watching?” Kai asked.

               “Miracle in Cell No.7.”

               “Seriously? Isn’t that movie a crying flick?”

               “Yeah but it’s nice! It’s one of my favourite winter movies!”

               “What’s so nice about a movie that makes you cry and snot like a baby?”

               “You have never seen this movie have you?” Kai shook his head.

               “Well sit your down on the couch and grab a tissue because you ain’t going anywhere until we finish it.”

               The weather outside was cold as the movie started. Kyungsoo shivered a little and Kai handed him a blanket. “Here, put this on so you won’t feel cold.” Kyungsoo took the blanket and wrapped it around him, sitting next to Kai and feeling a little bit of warmth emanating from his body.

               The movie started and all was well for the first couple of minutes. Kai found himself really into the movie and so was Kyungsoo, who stayed completely still with his eyes focused on the movie. They laughed at the funnier parts, but the laughing didn’t last forever.

               When Yong Goo the father admitted to his charges in court, Xiumin started sobbing loudly. “No you stupid fool! Don’t say that!”

               “Psst,” Kai called “I thought you watched this already.”

               “So? I’m not allowed to cry watching a movie I’ve already seen?” Xiumin half-sobbed half-snapped.

               “Er…no, but…”

               “Shut up and hand me a tissue.” Kai sighed and gave the tissue. He decided it was best not to bother Xiumin anymore. Apparently, the man gets a little snappy during emotional scenes.