Dirty messages and a Fluffy Teddy bear

Mulai dari awal

                “Very well sir. Will there be anything else?”

                “Nope. You may leave.”

                “Thank you sir.”

                With Jacques closing the door behind him quietly, Mr. Wu picked up a photo frame of his family in the drawer. Inside was a younger version of him, a beautiful and elegantly dressed woman holding onto a little boy who was sucking his thumb. They were in Aspen, Colorado for the ski season and even if Kris couldn’t ski, he could at least waddle and make snowmen.

                Mr. Wu sighed. Honestly, he did miss his wife. She was his first love, and the mother of his child. She always supported him throughout his career. She loved him and cared for him. She never complained whenever he missed out on birthdays or anniversaries or holidays.

                Instead, he took advantage of her.

                But he didn’t regret meeting and falling in love with Sunny. Sunny opened his eyes to the darker side of the world, the side where evil occurs and heartless men driven by greed worked in. He met people like Sunny. People who were not rich and unfortunate, kidnapped children working in minefields, youngsters who slept with strange men, and could very well be Kris’s age. It was so poignant to witness such things, and he knew he needed to help save the world.

                He saved lives, and lost one, the life of the woman that brought him there in the first place.

                Mr. Wu put the picture frame down and muttered the same few words every time he saw the photo.

                “Martha, I’m sorry.”

                                                                                *******************

                “Excuse me boss. I have some new information for you.” Taemin came in with his iPad, tip-tapping away. Unlike regular assistants, Taemin doesn’t really knock on doors when he enters, but Suho just sighs and waits for him to talk. He used to it already.

                “What is it?”

                “The club in Gangnam that Kris told us about is owned by Mr. X. It’s called Club Z.”

                Suho had to suppress a sarcastic scoff. “What is this, he’s naming his club’s by the alphabet? What’s next, Club A?”

                “The club was opened just 2 weeks ago. A lot of its services are still in progress. Looks like it opened in quite a hurry.”

                “Probably to try and pay back all the damages we caused.” Suho muttered. “Anymore?”

                “Also, we tried our best to scrape some more information, but we did managed to score a small bit of information.” He handed over a piece of paper.

                “A Swiss Bank account?”

                “Yes, when we raided the last club, we managed to swipe their financial records and this account popped up. It’s registered under a man named Lee Jinyoung.”

                “Please tell me you know who he is.”

                “Here’s the problem. There is probably thousands of Lee Jinyoungs’ in this world and it could very well be a fake name.”