Step 29: The Fact

Tzuyu's POV

She is so perfect in my eyes, I can't stop look at her.. I hold her hand along the way to the restaurant where we will have a family meeting..
I look at her, she seems worried and nervous.
"Nervous?" I asked her as she smile and nodded at me.
"Its okay, I have told them.. I have explain everything.. overcome my fear.. I want something in my life so much this time.. so I fight for it.. and its you Sana.." I said as I kiss her hand and she is looking me with her sweet smile and teary eyes..

We finally arrived and we walk to the room with Sana's hand lock on mine.. opening the door as everyone look at me and her.. she hold me tighter as I know she is afraid of something bad will happend.. worried about the respond from my parents..
"Sana?" My mom called her as her parents look at us..
"Hello! Mr. Chou and Mrs. Chou...." she greet
"Hello, everyone" I greet.
"Tzuyu, be polite" my dad warn me as I nodded.
"You look beautiful, Sana" Mom said.
"Thanks, Mrs. Chou" she said as I hold her hand..
"You can call me, Mom from now I think" mom said as she is a bit shocked by my mom respond.
"Let's begin the lunch" dad said and make the situation intense.. again..

Sana's POV

Her mom is so friendly.. I didn't expect that.. my parents even look shocked by their respond.. but her dad is still cold to me.. maybe still have a little thought of not letting me be with Tzuyu because I am not a rich daughter..
After and intense of lunch.. Tzuyu grab our attention as she start to talk about our relationship..
"Dad, Mom.. uncle and aunty.. the reason I gather you guys here together is.. to talk about our marriage...-" she get cut by me who is coughing as I am startled.. marriage?
"You okay?" She asked as I nodded
"Umm okay.. I will continue.. I will ask you guys permission to take her as my wife.. I am preparing our wedding from now.. I don't want to waste any time.. I love her.. and I want to make it official and serious.." she said.
"You get my permission, Tzuyu" her mom said as Tzuyu look at my parents
"Yes, Tzuyu.." they nodded at Tzuyu as Tzuyu look at her dad.
"Dad?" She called her dad..
"You are my only daughter, I am sorry for everything.. I won't force you to do something you don't want anymore.. you choose your life.. my permission is yes" he said as I a little bit shocked and of course feel so happy..

After the lunch I visit the toilet as I fixed my make up as I get the card in my bag..

Yes, I can't predict what is happening today.. to sudden..
After done, I go out as Tzuyu is waiting.. we greet our parents as they go back home.. while Tzuyu is taking me home..

Tzuyu's POV

actually, we won't go home.. I will take her to somewhere..I don't know how I purpose her.. but I think she knows.. by the family meeting is a formal purposing to her.. but maybe I will do it more romanticly.. I take a off from company.. I ask my driver to drive us to the park.. where I prepare everything..
"Where are we going?" She asked as she realize we are not going home..
"I have an urgent things.. sorry.. I have to take you there.. I will be late if we get back home first" I lied.
"Tzuyu, you can let me go home alone.. its okay" she said.
"No, I won't ever let my princess take a bus alone.. everyone will fall for you" I said as she giggled and blushed..

We are arrived as I blindfolded her..
"What is...?" She startled.
"Sorry baby, its a surprise" I said as she sighed..
"You surprise me alot today" she said as I lead her to the place where well decorate as I prepared.. with a lot of flowers.. I bought it from grandma.. the flowers we spent time to grow.. make it into a love shaped..
I lead her to the center as I stop..
"Sana, I will count to three then you can open your blindfolded" I said as I am on my knee grabbing the purpose ring in my pocket .
" one.... two... three" I Said as Sana slowly open the tied while I look up to her on my knees...

"Will you marry me?" I said as she is shocked
"Oh my.. Tzuyu.. Yes" she said as I get up and she hugs me..then I put the ring on her finger..
"This flowers look familiar" she said.
"You know where I get this?" I asked her
"Where.. don't tell me........grandma????" She said as I nodded..
"Omg.." she is excited..
"It is a waste.. to take them from the garden.." I said.
"Yes.. I miss them" Sana said as she looking at the flowers..
I walk to her.
"You love it?" I asked as she suddenly tearing.

"Whats wrong?" I asked as I she her crying
"Tzuyu, this is not a dream right? You won't left me again, right? I am so afraid that you will leave me" she said as I get puzzled
"What? Noo.. this is real.. I am not going to leave you.. I promise.." I said as I hug her
"Tzuyu, this might be weird... but.. have you meet me somewhere? Like in your dream?" She asked
"No, baby... " I Said as she told me the whole story about her comma state after an accident.. while she is going aboard.. then she is in a 30 days comma.. meeting me in her dreams and fall in love with me there...
She is going aboard because of the company business plan.. and she get the opportunity to go..but she crash to another car so hard in the way and make her cancelled that plan..in the same day... my accident happend before I go to New York.. no way.... she is that girl?

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...