Step 3: Sorry

Sana's POV

Today after work I have a plan to have dinner with Dahyun and I am going to tell her about what I feel now.. am I on the right way or not?
I hope that I am in the right way..
For someway I feel really bad and cruel to her by doing this.. but for me.. I can't deny that I have no feelings towards her anymore.. it is change to someone..
"You want to get fired? Ms. Minatozaki?" Suddenly someone on my right side benting and look at me who is in a thought..
"Umm.. I'm sorry.. Miss" I look at my computer screen as I continue to do my work.. but I can't even get concentrate as Tzuyu still here.. looking at me while working..

"Hmmpphh.. so many typos.. change the picture.. do it a better words" she nags as she keeps pointing on the screen which I get so many things wrong..
"Can you do a better job?" She asked as she glared at me..
I look at her as she lean on my table as we glaring at each other.
"I will do my best for you, Ms. Chou" I said as she sighed and shaked her head..
"Are you trying to flirt with me?" She asked as I  smiled at her..
She is smiling... she just smile.. damn I haven't see her smile since I get here and she is smiling now..

Tzuyu's POV

Why she suddenly say that? And why suddenly I felt my body is boiling because of her cuteness.. I can't even hold my smile again... damn why I meet this girl.. a girl who can changes my emotion so easily..
"Who the hell dares to flirt with my Fiancee?" Damn it... she is here again..
I turned back as someone throw herself on me hugging me tight..
"Let me go.. what are you doing.. this is an office" I said as I pushed her and break from the hugs..
"I miss you, baby" Jihyo said as she give me a boquet of flowers while I rolled my eyes and Sana stands up..
"Good afternoon Miss" she greets Jihyo
"Go back to work.." I said as I pull Jihyo into my room..

Sana's POV

Fiancee? Jihyo is really her fiancee.. I don't know why my heart feel just got stab a hundred times to hear that news.. so sudden..
It makes me think twice for my decision.. should I stay I am now or tell Dahyun the truth.. I must be hurting her at the both way of my desicions.. not just her but me too..

It is the time to leave the office as I walk out from the office after saying goodbye to my friends cause tomorrow I will be at Jeju for having a vacation work..with Tzuyu and Momo..
I find that Dahyun is waiting for me infront of the office she is holding a boquet of flower.. oh gosh why I have to do this? I feel like I am the evil girl for her.. I walk to her slowly while I look to the other side where Tzuyu is talking with her fiancee who is going home too..
"See you, babe" Jihyo said as she kissed Tzuyu oh gosh I feel like I want to punch her..

"Sanaaa" Dahyun Shouted at me as Tzuyu look at me then I bow to her and run to Dahyun..
"Hey.. how is work?" Dahyun asked.
"Great.." I said
"Here.." she said as I grab the flower and she open the car door for me..
We both in the car now as she start to drive us to a restaurant where we will have a dinner together.
"Something up, babe?" Dahyun asked me as she hold my hand.
"Nothing.." I said as I smiled at her..

We arrived at the restaurant and having our dinner.. while I still keep thinking what should I do now..I can't keep all of this foe too long cause it will be hurting her so much..
"Sana... what is the problem? I know.. there is something wrong with you.. you can tell me anything babe.. you know.." Dahyun said.
"Umm yes.. I have to tell you something" I said.
"Okay.. what is it?" She asked.
"Do you still love me?" I asked.
"I do.. I really love you Sana.." she smiled at me and hold my hand.
"But sorry.. I don't think I do" I blurred out..
"You don't think you do what?" She asked me back..
"Still love you" I said.
"Why?" She stare at me and asked.
"Cause I think I get swayed.. by someone else" I said.
"Okay.. so what is your decision now?" She answer me calmly.
"You not mad at me? Dahyun I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.. but-" she place her finger on my lips as she shut me up.
"Sssstt.. Sana.. it is not you fault.. don't say sorry.. everything can change.. maybe I'm not the one that can be with you.. I'm okay with everything as long as I see you smile" she said.
"Dahyunn.. I'm sorry" I said.
"Let's break up.. that is what you want to say, right? Okay.. Sana.. but you know.. I will be here and always be here for you when you need me.." she said as she stroke my hair..

She drives me back home with a silence as I know that I just broke her into a pieces..
"Dahyun.. I'm sorry" I said as before I get out from her car and give her a last peck on her cheeks.
"Yeah.. go.. goodnight, Sana" she smiles at me and drove away..
I get into my room as I stare at my table.. there is one card that catch my eyes before it is gone..

 there is one card that catch my eyes before it is gone

Yeah.. I will just flow with the time.. cause everything will be alright in the end.. right Sana? Yeahh I hope so..

To be continued..

Will update soon..😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
If you guys have any question just comment I will answer it 😉

Thanks for reading...