Step 15: Worried

Sana's POV

I wake up with a sore around my body as I slowly stretch it.. open my eyes that the sun shine thourgh my window.. oh wait.. Tzuyuuu..
I look around my bed and the princess is not there.. I get up from the bed.. walking to the bathroom and she is not there..
"Tzuyuu ahh~~" I shouted her name as I open my door running out my room.
"Good morning my daughter" Mom look at me as she smile at me.
"Morning Mom.. where is Tzuyu?" I asked as Mom walk towards me..

She holds my hand and hugs me.. stroking my hair in her carress..
"She said she will be back" Mom said as I grinned
"Where did she go? She didn't tell you?" I asked.
"She did, Sana.. don't be worried" Dad joins us as he rubbed her hand to my hair.
"Let's have a breakfast first" Mom said as she pulled me to the table..
We have our breakfast as I keep looking at my phone waiting for Tzuyu to at least tell me where she is.. she left without saying anything to me.. again.. I am just afraid that something like my dreamt happen again.

After we done our breakfast, I go to the living room turn on the TV as I watch the News.
"The Chou family daughter goes missing after she annouce her girlfriend... we speculate that Mr.Chou doesn't allowed their relationship that makr Ms.Chou go away and we don't know where she is now.. as we know thay Chou family had announce the engaggement of her daughter and Park's family Dau-"
"Mom...." I whine as Mom turn off the TV.
"Don't watch it, Sana.." Mom said as Dad sit beside me.
"Sana, you know, Tzuyu is going somewhere and she said she wanted to find a place for you and her to live together without any distraction.. she wake up early today and she explain her plans to us.." Dad said.
"At first, we didn't allowed her cause she will take you away from here.. and it will be hard for us.." Mom continue..
"But, by seeing how she loves you and she wanted to make you happy, we support her.." Dad said.
"I have told her, that I will tell your grandmother.. that you guys will live with her in the village.. and she said it is okay.. so what do you think, Sana? At least there is someone who can told us how are you guys there" Mom said.
"I am okay with anything, Mom.. Dad.." I said.

"So, go prepare you stuff.. the reporter will haunt you guys soon after they find out you are here" Mom said.
"But how about you guys?" I asked
"Don't worry.. we are good at acting.. Sana" Dad said as I hugs them both and I run to my room pack my stuff..
Wait.. how about Tzuyu.. why she haven't back yet?
I grab my clothes at the wardrobe and put it into the lugagge as I found the card..
What will happend todayy

I look at the card as I don't know what sign is it

"I Love you" someone wraps her hand on my waist from back and burried her face on my neck.
"Tzuyu? You are back?" I pulled off with a shock as she smile at me.
"Hmmm.. I am sorry I left you.. I just asked my ex-driver to get me my baby.." Tzuyu said as she shows me her camera..
"You love your camera more than me?" I asked.
"Of course" she said as I glared at her
"Yaaaaa Chou Tzuyu" I shouted as I hit her arm.
"Hey.. hey.. listen first.. without this things I never can tell you I Love you.. cause I am just not brave enough to say it .. I am so grateful you broke it before.. and stupidly I let out the word I wanted to say..and I just got this fixed.." she said as she look at her lovely camera..
"Why you want to take it in this situation?" I asked.
"Cause this will help us on living.. that is just the thing I can do for now, Sana.." Tzuyu said as she throw herself to me and lean on me.
"Sana, I am sorry to drag you to all of this...I promise you.. everything will be okay soon" Tzuyu said as I wraps my arm tightly to her waist..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

*sorry I took too long for updating*