Step 20: Those Smiles

Sana's POV

I open up my eyes in the morning waking up in the arm of the girl that have stole my heart.. our hand is intertwine together and when I let her go I found the card is in between our hand..

 our hand is intertwine together and when I let her go I found the card is in between our hand

I look at it for some moment that keep reminds me how she make me smiled those days.. even in my dream that feel so real.. and that makes me still can't believe how can I fall in love with the princess that appeared in my dream.. such a weird way to fall in love but I am so grateful that the girl now is holding me tight and love me so much like I love her..

I walk to the living room and let Tzuyu sleep more as I see grandma is cooking the breakfast.. I wanted to help her..
"Grandma, good morning" I greet her.
"Oh.. hii my baby Sana.. did you sleep well?" She asked.
"Yes, of course..can I help with something?" I said
"Ohh.. cut the onions for me.. hey.. where is your girlfriend?" She asked as I get the onions and peels it.
"She still sleeping.. looks like she is so tired" I said.
"What you guys did last night?" She asked
"Eh... grandma.. nothingg.. really" I said as I feel burning in my cheeks..
"You know, I am abit afraid.. honestly.. about you guys.. hmmmphh.. Sana-chann.. remember to take care of yourself well and be tough whatever happened.." Grandma said..
"Why suddenly? Grandmaaa.. don't worry.. Sana is okay.. Tzuyu too.. we are fine.." I said as I hugs my grandma and kiss her cheeks.
"Ohh.. my granddaughter is the kisser I remember that" she giggles.

"She is a good kisser anyway... good morning.. Grandma.. and my baby" suddenly Tzuyu's popped and steal a kiss from me..
"I know right" Grandma said.
"Yaaa.." I look at Tzuyu that is smirking..
"Can I help with something?" Tzuyu asked.
"No... I will cook for you guys.. oh yeah.. anywayy you guys need to do your laundry there.. remember it"grandma said
"Oh yeahhh... I forgot about that" I said as Tzuyu take the clothes to backyard..
"Go help her Sana.. Grandma will done this" Grandma said as I run to Catch up with Tzuyu..

I walk to the backyard as I see Tzuyu is busy with the soap and the water and the clothes.. she looks confused with those things.. she is cute.. omg..
"Baby Tzuuuu... it is like thisss" I said as I take the soap and rubbed it to the clothes and wash it slowly with my hand and put it on the water to clean it.. and she watched me doing that with her totally silents.
"Can you?" I asked her as she looks at me.
"Why you are so sexy even when you do the laudry?" Tzuyu flirts.
"Hahaha.. cause I am the cutie sexy" I said as she suddenly rubs the bubbles to my nose.
"Cutie sexy?" She tease as I slam the water to her.
"Woaahh.. wait waittt" she whines as she try to run away from the war but I grab her and she just  smiling brightly.. those smiles.. killing me...
"What is wrong with cutie sexy? You said it yourself" she said.
"Hahaha yes I do.. but you start the war first" I said.
"What war? These bubbles?" She said as she take the bubbles on her hand and rubbed it around me..
"Yaaaa.. Chouuu Tzuyuuu" I shouted as I try to run to her but..

"Guys, I ask you two to do the laundry.. not playing with the soap.. Sanaaaa... be carefull you will slipped.. Tzuyu stop teasing my grand daughter and please pulled her to the dining room we will have a breakfast cause it is readyyy" Grandma shouted from the door as we both stop doing the crazy things and go have breakfast...

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

Ps: sorry for the long wait .. my bad.. 😣 hope you enjoy the storyyy❤❤