Step 10: Why Me?

Sana's POV

Today we will go back to Seoul as our business trip is ended.. I have my stuff packed as I am infront of the bathroom sink mirror looking at myself and wash my face with the water and suddenly the card appear on the sink..

 I have my stuff packed as I am infront of the bathroom sink mirror looking at myself and wash my face with the water and suddenly the card appear on the sink

I look at the card for a while and suddenly I hear a knock on the door and Tzuyu was standing in between the door looking at me.
"Sana, can I use the toilet? Hmm a bit urgent" Tzuyu said as I take my towel and I realize the card is just gone from my sight..
"Sure" I said to Tzuyu as I get out from the bathroom..

I walk to the bed and sit on the edge of the bed and grab my phone text my parents that I will go back today..
"Sanaaa" Tzuyu called me as I got startled abit.
"Huh?" I look at her as she is walking out from the bathroom towards me..
"Tomorrow, Is dad Birthday.. they will held a party for him.. and he asked me to inform all the employee cause he is inviting us there..Mom just told me that the party will be tomorrow night" she said as she smiled at me..
"Okay" I said as I nodded and we just look at each other abit awkward then break the stare preparing things and go to the airport back to Seoul..

Mina got transferred to Seoul too after this project.. she will get in our department too to help us.. Momo looks so happy with that but it must be hard for them cause we can't date our colleagues..but Tzuyu has told them that she will pretend that she doesn't know about them.. then just be good at pretending and didn't get caught by other employees.
We are now on the way back to home.. which Tzuyu asked her driver to take us back to our house.. Momo and Mina is home and now it is just me and her in the car as she is companying me till I get home..

"Ms.Chou.. thank you for the ride and the great business trip" I said as we arrived at my home..
"My pleasure Sana" she said as I get out from the car as she followed.. she help me with my stuff until we arrived infront of the house door..
"Thank you" I said as I look at her smiling at me awkwardly..
"Sana, you are home?" Mom opened the door as dad come out and they greey each other and dad helps me with my things..
"Ehh, Sana.. you don't have to go to work tomorrow.. we are having a holiday.. so have a rest.. umm.. see you tomorrow.. you should come okay?" She said as she place her hand on my cheeks while her thumb rubbing on it gently
"I have to go.. umm.. I love you, Sana" she said as she run in a flash with her blushing face to the car without even looking back because of embarassment..

I go to my room get myself on my me time.. lying on my bed looking at the ceiling.. take a deep breath and think all things that happened to me.. all is weird but I am just glad I can see someone who mean so much to me in my everyday..
"Sanaaaa" Mom entered my room with a big cute pink box on her hand..
I get up from my bed and 
"Someone send this and it is for you" Mom said.
"Umm.. okay" I said as I get the things and Mom left me alone in the room..
I open the box as I can see there is another two boxes inside..
I take one of it and open it as what I get is.. a black high heels that looks so lux.. I don't even order this or even buy this.. who sent me this? Dahyun? Oh of course no.. she won't waste her money for this ever..

I open the other box I what I see is a long red dress that is so beautiful.. I was so amazed with the dress but wait.. this is not mine.. then I saw a note that left on the box.
"Wear this for me, Tomorrow.. Ms.Minatozaki.. see you" Tzuyu?!?!?!
Oh no she shouldn't do this to me..
I grab my phone and called her but she rejects my calls.. then I decided to text her..

Sana: Ms. Chou, I am sorry ... why u sent me those things?
Tzuyu: gift for you
Sana: gift? Why suddenly?
Tzuyu: I am just sending a gift to the person I love.
Sana: but Tzuyu.. I can't accept it..
Tzuyu: wear it for tomorrow party..
Sana: why must I wear it?
Tzuyu: cause I want to see you wearing that dress
Sana: but I have my dress to wear
Tzuyu: I know Sana.. just accept it.. okay?
Sana: No, why must I? Why u send it to me? Why me?
Tzuyu: Cause I love you.. and I just want to do something that make you glad..
Sana: ..............
Tzuyu: I know this is wrong.. I just don't know why I am being like this.. I can't explain what is happening in me.. I just don't know how can I pleased you.. so please accept that, Sana..

I didn't reply her text as I pack back all the things and I go back lying on my bed and sleep..

To be continued..

Will update soon..😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
If you guys have any question just comment I will answer it 😉

Thanks for reading...

*Sorry for very late update.. be so busy this lately*