Step 25: Stars

Sana's POV

I ask grandma permission to go to the nearest beach.. where I can see the stars like what I have got along the way there.. the card..

I am still confused why the card lead me to the story of my life

I am still confused why the card lead me to the story of my life.. it is strange.. whats the real reason behind all of this..
I arrived at the beach with a thick coat on me.. in this cold wind blows.. I just want to look at the stars tonight.. I wonder Tzuyu is looking at the same sky to tonight..
I wanted to call her.. but I am afraid that it will be bothering her.. I decided to just wait for her.. like what grandma said to me.. if it is love.. she will comeback for me.
Eventhough I am dying on missing her on my side.. missing her arm around me..

Despite all the mess that happend to us.. I am still happy.. grateful.. Tzuyu.. the girl that I thought it is just appear on my dream.. now.. is my real girlfriend.. what is the clue God give me? Chou Tzuyu... is His best give to me.. I will love her all my life..
While I look at the stars.. my phone suddenly ring and In a flash I took it and answer it.
"Yaaa.. why you didn't call me?"
"Sorry, the company things is so busy since you and Ms.Chou left us, bitch.."
Ohh... its Momo.. I did't even look at the caller name..
"Ohh.. Momo-ya.. I am sorry... Tzuyu.. is back there right?"
"Yes, where are you?"
"Grandma village"
"Why didn't you come back with her? Tell me.. she dump you? I will kill her.."
"Noo.. I ask her to go anyway.. her mom is sick"
"But... okay.. you are okay there, right?"
"Yes I am.. how about you?"
"We are fine here.. don't be worried.. and get your ass here soon"
"Yeah soon, until things settle, thank you Momo"
"What are you thanks for?"
"Just thanks.."
"Okay, I have to go.. goodnight"
"Hmm.. goodnight"
I hung up and I take a deep breathe and sighed..
Tzuyu is doing okay.. thanks for the Information I got from Momo..
But still why she didn't even call me?
That girl.. I am gonna kill her when she is back..
Chou Tzuyu...

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...