Step 23: Please Comeback

Sana's POV

I got up in the middle of the night realize that Tzuyu is not beside me..I got up.. feeling insecure.. afraid that the things before will happen again even this is not a dream..
I open the room door but something flew down the floor..
The card.

Oh come on

Oh come on.. what ia this.. I walk to the kitchen but Tzuyu is not there.. to living room.. still she is not there but the door is slightly open.. I go there and take a peek.. I see Tzuyu is on her phone call..
I stay there didn't want to distrub her.. while I overheard the conversation..
"I know.. I will protect her.. I don't have anything to do with them anyway.  Thank you.. I will take care of myself" she said as she hung up the phone but.. when she wanted turned around and walk back.. someon stop her by calling her name.
"Chou Tzuyu" Jihyo...
No.. why she is here.. why she knows we are here.. I wanted to go out but..
She hugs Tzuyu really tight.

"Tzuyu.. I miss you" she said.
"Why are you here?" Tzuyu asked her.
"Tzuyu... your mom..." she said
"She is sick? I know.. but that can't take me back" Tzuyu said.
"But.. she said she miss you.. Tzuyu.. just stop by and talk to her.." she said.
"She miss me? Really? I don't think so.. or you and dad making an excuse to take me home? Tzuyu said.
"No, please believe me Tzuyu.." she said.
"Believe you.. followed you back there and I will be force to say that I will marry you not Sana?" Tzuyu said.
"You are stubborn Tzuyu... everyone knows it is Sana now.. and you are the missing CEO.. you create a huge mystery for the company.. and it bring the company down until now" she said.
"You dad is stress, your mom is sick.. want can I do? Just comeback and talk to them.. make things little better please" she said..

I can stay still.. I take a step out and join them..
"Go, Tzuyu" I said as she turn back look at me..
"Sana, but.." she said as I walk towards her and hold her cheeks
"People needs you.. go back.. clean the mess.. make things better.." I said
"But Sana.. what if they...-" she said as I stop her with a kiss.
"They don't.. I believe things will get better.. I will wait.." I said
"But, baby.." Tzuyu hold my hand tight.
"I will tell grandma.. just go.. I believe in you.. if it is not you.. no one can" I said as I look at Jihyo..
"Jihyo.. take her.." I continues as I smiled.
She nodded and walk away but it hard as she keep looking back to me..

"Please, comeback.. as Tzuyu.. for me.. for us.. for our love.. I can't live without you" I said as she run back to me..
She hugs me tight..
"I love you.. I will comeback.." she said as she kiss me hard before she let me go..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

Ps: sorry for the long wait .. my bad.. 😣 hope you enjoy the storyyy❤❤