Step 11: Red Dress

Tzuyu's POV

I wake up with my phone ringging as I check on it I widen my eyes and clear my throat..Sana is calling me? Why? She called me?
"Hello?"
"Good morning, Ms.Chou"
"Yes, Sana"
"Do you have a free time now?"
"Umm sure..what is it Sana?"
"I want to talk to you"
"Yes, go on"
"I mean I want to talk to you somewhere"
"Ummm okay"
"Can we meet?"
"Sure, Sanaa"
"I will text you the address, thank you.. see you"

She hung up as I get prepared myself in a flash..why she wants to meet me? Suddenly?
I asked my driver to take me to the place that Sana text me too.. as I find that it is a dessert store.. I get out from my car and walk inside the store and I found Sana is sitting at the table looking at myside with her hand cupped on her cheeks..
I walk towards her and take a seat infront of her..
"Hi" I said as she smiled at me
"Ms.Chou.. sorry for asking you to come here" she said.
"Sana, just call me Tzuyu.." I said aa she nodded.
"Okay, Tzuyu.. I am here.. is for this" she said as she give back the dress and heels I bought for her yesterday..

"Sana, It is for you, It is a gift.. please take it" I said as I reach her hand.
"I can't.. what will people say about this? I am just your employee and I don't want everyone thinks thay you treat me special cause it is unfair for them" She said as she shaked her head and push the things back to me.
"Sana, no one will know this.. why I can't give it to you? Yes that is true you are special to me.. so why? I just want you to wear it tonight" I said.
"This will looks like I am a materialistic girl who want to stole someone from her fiancee, Tzuyu.." she said as  she stands up from her seat..
"Fiancee? Jihyo? I don't have anything with her.. I don't love her Sana.. I love you..please just this once wear it for me tonight" I said as I stop her from going away..

"I can't Tzuyu.. I am sorry" she said as she walks away and I try to catch her..
"Sanaa.. pleasee.. just tonight.. or you don't likw the dress?" I asked.
"I like it Tzuyu.. but I just can't accept it sorry" she said as she runs and took cab and go..

Sana's POV

I go back home with a cab as Tzuyu still asked me to accept her gift.. I can't.. it is just because people judge easily.. I am just her employee.. she is the heir of the company and she bought me such an expensive things not even on my birthday and just for the party..
I get out from the taxi as I walk back to my house that someone bump onto me..
"Ohh.. sorry" she said as I smiled at her then someone fall to the ground as I see that is a card

 sorry" she said as I smiled at her then someone fall to the ground as I see that is a card

Ohh.. what will happen again today? Why I get this card now?..
"Sanaaaa" someone called me as I turned back and it is my mom calling me and we walk back to home as she done shopping her groceries.

I just wake up from a short nap as Mom called me..
"Sana.. someone is looking for you" Mom shouted as I get up and walk outside..
"Who?" I asked as Mom pointing the man who is standing in between the door..I walk to there as he turned back and look at me.
"Ms.Minatozaki.. I want you to help me" Tzuyu driver come and asked for help?
"Why? What? Is Tzuyu okay?" I asked as I got panic thought that something happen to Tzuyu.
"Oh.. she is okay.. it is just I must take you to somewhere I have asked to take you to from Ms.Chou" he said.
"Where? Why so suddenly?" I asked.
"Umm please.. help me with that.. I must done this duty.. if I am not.. Ms.Chou will fire me" he said.
"What? What kind of duty is this? Tzuyu is tol much.. I will call her" I said but
"Noo..please.. no.. she will fire me, Ms Minatozaki.. please help me this once" he said as I sighed.

"Okay.." I said as I enter the car that the driver actually take me to a hairdresser and to a make up artist..what the? Tzuyu..... what did she wants from me.. why she treat me like this.. I felt like a cinderella now.. but it is not right for me.. they even dress me the dress that I give back to her before.. she planned all of this...Chou Tzuyuu..

Tzuyu's POV

"How is you business trip?" Jeongyeon, my cousin asked while we are drinking tha wine at the party..
"Great." I Said as suddenly she hit my arms.
"Hey hey.. damn.. look at that girl.. who is her?" Jeong point a girl who is walking inside the hall just now with the long red dress that fit well on her body..Sana..
"Damn, If I don't date Nayeon.. she will be mine already" Jeongyeon said as I give my glass to her..and she holds it for me while I can't take my eyes of That red dress girl..
"In your dream Jeongyeon, she is mine" I said as I walk towards Sana..

Our eyes meets as she stops walking and I stop my last step infront of her not even an inch..
"Ms.Minatozaki" I called her as she looks straight into my eyes.
"Ms.Chou" she said as I smirk..
"Why are you so sexy, tonight?" I Said as she smirks back at me.
"Because I got force to be a cinderella tonight by someone infront of me" she said with her calm cute voice..
Damn...I felt that our clock stop ticking.. and at that hall is just me and her.. she looks so gorgeous tonight.. I am really in love with this girl.. I must have a nose bleed in a second.

To be continued..

Will update soon..😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
If you guys have any question just comment I will answer it 😉

Thanks for reading...