Step 27: Pool of Love

Sana's POV

We go back to home as Tzuyu stay with me here tonight.. I sleep in her arms like I always do.. again.. I really miss her so much.. she keeps patting my head and stroke my hair until I fall a sleep.. the sweet of my girl..

At the morning when I open my eyes, I don't see her again on myside.. but now I am trying to believe last night is not a dream again cause I still feel her scents on the pillow.. blanket and my shirt.. ohhh.. she left a note to me with the card beside the pillow..

 she left a note to me with the card beside the pillow

She left a note said "sorry babe, have to go for work.. I have told grandma.. I will take you back to the city with me.. prepare.. in the evening I will ask my driver to take you.. I love you Sana".. yeah its not a dream.. but a bit sad I must left Grandma alone again..
I go for helping Grandma a while and get my stuff ready so I can get back to city.. I am not ready.. but I know I must face the real life that I am a modern cinderella...

Comes the evening as her driver pick me up.. I go hugs grandma before I go.. thanking her for everything this time.. then I go back to the city.. being a daydreamer along the street can't stop thinking of Tzuyu..I even don't realize that we arrived but.. when I get off from the car with the driver help me with my luggage..
"Excuse me, where we are?" I ask her driver..
"Yes, Miss.. your home" he said.
"What? My home? It is not......" I am confused
"Ahh.. sorry Miss.. I will just said it that this is your future home..Ms. Chou is waiting for you inside.. I will take care of your things, miss" he said as he allowed me to go in first..

Woahh.. its really not a joke.. I am a cinderella? Sanarella?.. this is too much.. this house.. is Tzuyu's? I enter the home which is a stairs to the door.. a passcode? I look at her driver..
"Ahh.. its your birthday miss" he said as I grinned.. what? She set my birthday date to her passcode.. I enter the house as I can't even imagine how to live here later.. the house is too big...will all organize furniture.. glamorous design.. a luxury dream house.. what?
I walk inside as I am so amazed with the house.. I find out the backyard.. there is a pool.. oh my.. okay.. this is a castle..

I walk to the pool side.. sit in there.. get my feet the pool.. the water ia warm.. and.. someone pulls me into the pool so suddenly and make me so startled but she held me and.. its Tzuyu..
She pinned me to the side..
"You are here?" She asked me with just a swimming suit on..
"You make me wet" I said
"What? Umm.. okay.. I might get it wrong.. sorry.. I can see that you want to swim too.. so I pulled you" she said.
"W...who said?" I trembles as she giggled.
"You are excited with the pool right?" She asked as I nodded.
"Not me okay" She said as she swim away.
"Yaaa.. I came back for you.." I shouted as she swim back and grab me by my waist..

"So.. welcome home babe.. this is my home.. but soon its ours.. I promise" she said as I loop my hand on her..
"Isn't this houss too big for just two of us?" I asked.
"Maybe later it will filled by a noisy children" she said as we giggled and lock our head together.
"What are you saying?" I said as she kiss me..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...