Step 6: Roses

Sana's POV

I wake up because of the sound of my phone ringing as I grabs it and it is from Momo.. huh?
"Why?"
"Where are you guys?"
"What do you mean? I just woke up"
"Oh My Lord Sanaaaa.. we have to work... Tzuyu said she will soon come with you.. it has been 2 hours we are waiting for you guys..but.. kekekkee its okay I can have a date tho with Mina"
"Tzuyu? She is not waking me up.. oh gosh I will go.. see you" I hung up the phone as I wash up myself and get ready to go out..
But I can't see Tzuyu around.

I walk out from the place we stay as suddenly I see Tzuyu is walking towards me with her expressionless face..
"Here" she said as she hand me a coffee and a pack of sandwich she bought.
"Umm eh? For me? Thank you" I said as she nodded and enter the house without word.. I followed her inside
"Tzuyu..ehh.. Ms.Chou.. shouldn't we go to meet Momo and Mina now?" I asked as she take her camera and look at me.
"Yeah, we are going now" she said as I followed her around.

We go to the place where Momo and Mina is as we walk through so many store front and I stop as soon as I see the beautiful flower shop that catch my eyes..
I look at the roses as it is so beautiful..
"You want some Miss?" The store keeper asked as I smiled at him..
"Yes please give me a bouquet of that roses" suddenly Tzuyu said to the store keeper.
"Ohh.. you like flowers?" I asked her while the store keeper getting the flower for her.
"Umm.. not really" she said.
"So.. why did you buy it?" I asked as the man comes out and give Tzuyu the flower.
"Here, Miss" she takes the flower and hand it to me
"Hold it.. I want to get my wallet" she said as she make me to hold the flowers.

"Here, sir.. thank you" she pays for the flowers and look at me
" let's go" she said
"Ehh.. this?" I give back the flower to her.
"It is yours" she said as she turn around and walk faster leaving me behind.
"Ehhh? Tzuyu waittt" I shouted as I run to her.
"Hey you give this roses for me?" I asked as shw avoid my eyes.
" yeah.. you like it.. so take it" she said
" umm thank you" I said as from far I can see Momo running towards us.
"Heyy, why you guys so late" Momo panting as she saw my flowers.
"Sana where do you get this?" Momo asked.
"The flower shop before.. why?" I said as Momo smile
"Ugh.. I want to buy it too.. for someone.. wait for me" Momo said as she runs away.

We walk towards Mina who is talking to the people in this neighbourhood... she is so nice to people no wonder why Momo likes her..
Tzuyu starts to take a picture with her camera while I get my Note and write the information that Mina get.
"Ya ya.. Sana... the store keeper said you left this on hie store.. clumsy..." Momo runs towards me and give me a white envelope then she run to Mina and give the flowers to Mina..
What is wrong with her? She is trying to be sweet or something.. that Momoring..

I don't even remember I have this kind of things with me.. I open the envelope and pulled out the paper inside as I see the card..

 I open the envelope and pulled out the paper inside as I see the card

So this is the card..hmmm.. I wonder why Tzuyu buy me a flower.. she even care for me this recently.. she is cold outside.. but she is so sweet actually.. even if it is just a dream of days I had with her when I am in a comma.. I really feels like I know her well and she is stil Chou Tzuyu, the stranger girl I met and I give my heart to.. the angel that keep making me smile in my dream..

"Sanaa, what are you doing.. let's go" Momo shouted at me as I just realize that I am the one who left behind..

To be continued..

Will update soon..😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
If you guys have any question just comment I will answer it 😉

Thanks for reading...