Step 13: Mine

Sana's POV

"And I would like Ms.Chou to give her speech tonight.. please.." Mr.Chou said as Tzuyu stand up from her seat and walk to the stage and grab the microphone..
"Hmmm.. Good evening.. everyone.. I am Chou Tzuyu.. thank for this chance.. this is a honor to me for standing here tonight.. and Happy birthday Dad.." Tzuyu said as all give applause to her and to her dad..
"Ummm.. Thanks for all the support from all our employee and every work hard that you guys gave to the company sake's I will work harder and harder.. doing my best for the company as it is the honor to me as the Chou family..thank you" Tzuyu stated as some of the reporter hands up wanted to asked for some question for Tzuyu.

"Yes, please" Tzuyu said as she points one reporter..
"When will you hold your marriage?" The man asked as Tzuyu freeze for a while..
"Ummm... soon.. after things settle" she said.
"We heard that you have already done your enggagement with Park family, is it true?" Someone asked as again that make Tzuyu startled with the unexpected question.
"No, we don't.. my future wife is not from Park's family" Tzuyu said as I look at her dad is glaring at her..

"Yaaa.. Chou Tzuyu.. are you crazy?" I heard her dad gesture to her..
"I have someone else I love.. and I plan to marry.." Tzuyu continue as our eyes met..
"Who is that?" The reporter asked.
"Someone I realize that she is the one who can make my world perfect" Tzuyu continues as she still look at me..
"Sanaa" someone grab my hand and making me to stand up by force and pulling me away..
"Dahyun? Why are you here?" I asked as she keeps pulling me away from the stage...
"Is that person here?" The reporter asked Tzuyu again as I heard it..
"Let's go home.. before everything got worsen" Dahyun said.
"What do you mean?" I asked Dahyun.

"I know it already, Sana.. you and Tzuyu... you just drag yourself to a hell..Sana.. this can't be happen.. you knoe this is not right? She is with Jihyo and people will thought that you are having affair with Tzuyu and labelled you as a materialistic girl who stole someone's Fiancee" Dahyun said as I stop and she still holding my hand.
"Dahyun.." I stop her as suddenly someone's hand on me while I don't even realize everyone eyes on me with the cameras on..and Tzuyu..
"Let her go" Tzuyu said to Dahyun
"Sana, you have to choose.. this is you last chance.." Dahyun looks at me as I can see Tzuyu is looking at me..

"Sana, choose!" Dahyun said..
"Sana... let's do this together" Tzuyu said as I look at her..
I nodded at Tzuyu and Dahyun let me go..
"Minatozaki Sana is my girlfriend.." Tzuyu on her mic said as everyone cheers..
"Tzuyu? What is going on?" Jihyo walk closer to us  as she is in confusion..
And suddenly all the guard come inside to the hall.
"Party ended.. all dissmissed!" Mr.Chou shouted from his place as people force to leave the hall while me, Tzuyu, Jihyo and Tzuyu's Parents is still inside.
"CHOU TZUYU!!! we need to talk" her dad shouted as he walk to one room and Tzuyu pulling me with her.. leaving Jihyo and Mrs.Chou there..

"You know what you have did? Tzuyu?" Soon after we enter the room Mr.Chou said.
"Yes, I do.. I love her dad and I never love Jihyo.. all I do this time is just for you and the company's sake.." Tzuyu said..
"And you know that Jihyo's won't stay still? She will pull out every share in our company and we will be done in a second" Mr.Chou said as he glaring at me.. while Tzuyu hold my hand tight.
"I don't care.. all this time I always do what you want.. please for this one.. I want to choose myself.. " Tzuyu said.
"You choose her? What if she is a gold digger?" Mr.Chou said as I am abit hurt to hear that..

"She is not! I know her well.. I love her and I will fight for everything is mine now.. I am not a doll that always get control by you dad.. I have my own life I have my own decision too" Tzuyu said.
"Okay.. if it is what you want.. don't ever shows up infront of me anymore!" His dad shouted as Tzuyu pulled me out from the room and we run to her car where the driver is waiting for us at the back gate..

We get in the car as Tzuyu sit beside me.
"Sir, please take us to Sana's house.. and I am sorry this is the last time you will take me with you in this car.." she said to her driver as she stare at me after that..
"Tzuyu?" I look at her as she sighed..
"Its okay.. Sana..I will do everything for you.. maybe you will think that this is too fast... but I don't want to waste my time more on anyone that I don't love.." Tzuyu said as I lean to her and hugs her .
"Sana.. I love you.. please stay with me.. I promised I will settle everything for us" she said as I buried my face on her neck..
"I love you too Tzuyu.. thank you" I said as we break of and my phone ring and I grab it from my bag that is a text from Momo..

Momo: are you okay?
Sana: yes.. don't worry

Then I put back my phone on my back while I got the card in it

This really happen to us.. it is weird to be here.. but I am so glad that person is Tzuyu..
"Sana, who is that?" Tzuyu asked.
"Umm Momo" I said..
"Why?" She asked..
"Just asking if I am okay" I said as Tzuyu lingers to me and stroke my hair..

To be continued..

Will update soon..😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
If you guys have any question just comment I will answer it 😉

Thanks for reading...