Step 18: About Her

Sana's POV

"Chou Sana, wake up.. kekekek" I heard the cute soft voice ringging in my ear and a quick peck on my cheeks wake me up in this morning.
"Hmmmm Chou Sana? So I get your name now?" I said as I open my eyes and look at the princess who is staring at me..
"You can get everything of me if you wanted to Sana" she said.
"How about your heart?" I teased her as she take my hand and place it to her chest.
"It is always be yours Sana" she said as I smile while she is pinning me on top of me leaning closer to me..
I know what she wants to do..

I closed my eyes as I felt she is getting closer to reach my lips .. and.
"Sanaa... Tzuyyyu... wake up.. let's have a breakfast guys" Grandma shouted as Tzuyu stops and we look at each other awkwardly..
"Kekekeke.. I lost my chance" Tzuyu said as she get up.
"Poor chewyy" I tease her as she pouted..
I walk to her and loop my hand on her neck and give her a kisses..
"I should be the one do it before" Tzuyu said as she smile at me and rubb her nose to mine..
"Yaaa.. kidss.. let's eat.. ohh sorry I distrub your moment" Grandma brags in out room as she teased us..

We break off and go to dining room and eat our breakfast together.. then we walk to Grandma's garden to help her to take care of the flowers and another plants.
"Sana-chan, I should have just told you about last night... hmm.. I get that trauma because of my dad" she said.
"Hmmm? Your dad? Why? What did he do to you?" I asked.
"When I made him mad or do anything wrong.. he will sent me to the dark room alone and lock me for hours" she said.
"What??? That is so evil" I said.
"Hmm.. that is why I always do what he wants and always obey him.." she said.

"And until now I can't even get rid of that trauma.." she continued.
"It is okay, baby I will always be with you" I said as I hold her hand tight.
"Are you happy being with me, Sana?" She asked.
"Of course I am.." I said.
"But you know.. soon or later.. Dad will do something again.." she said.
"Do what?" I asked
"I don't know.. he is mad at me and in the end he will felt guilty towards me.. he always be like thay afted he scold me.. but I don't know what will happen for now" she said.
"Hmm.. its  okay.. we will go through it together baby.. because I love you" I said.
"I love you too, Sana" Tzuyu warps her hand around me and hugs me tight..

"Guys, here... you can have a date later okay? Help me for now" grandma said as she give us the water container to water the plants..
"Ohh.. okay Grandma.. kekeke" I giggled as I help grandma to take care of the plants.. and Tzuyu too..
While I water the plants I found the card in between the flower.. like usuall it appears from nowhere and whenever it want.. this kinda like a magic.. and I don't even know why my life is like a magic..

 and I don't even know why my life is like a magic

Yeah.. everything is a riddle now.. I don't even know what will happen to us next cause everything is unpredictable.. but it is okay as long as I am with Tzuyu..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...