Step 28: In My Heart

Sana's POV

I am still on bed, sleeping soundly.. maybe because of the soft bed I have lie on.. until I felt someone crawl on the bed, top of me.. kissing my cheeks.. peck my lips.. lie beside me and wrap her arms around me while showering me a non stop kiss on my neck and cheeks..
"Tzuyu..." I called her as I turn around and look at her.. she is looking at me with her white shirt on.. ready to go to work..
"Good morning, Sana" she said as I jump up and..
"What time is it? Why you don't wake me up? Have you had your breakfast? I said as I get up from bed wanted to run to the kitchen but she grab my hand and pull me into a hug..
"You look tired.. I have my breakfast.. there is yours in table.. I am sorry I can't have it with you.. I have to go to work now.. the driver is waiting for me.." she said.

I sighed as I grab her coat and put it on her while giggled.
"Why? Something funny?" She asked as I lean on her shoulder.
"Just can't imagine I am here.. already like your wife" I said as she grab my shoulder bent down and look at me in a serious way..
"This is the beginning, baby.. you believe me, right?" She asked as I smile and nodded at her
"I will go to office now, and in the lunch time.. we will go to our family meeting.. There is aunty Kim outside.. she will help you with everything while you prepare.. I will get you at 12 PM.." she said as she kiss my forehead and grab her purse wanted to go out.. I followed her along..

"Family meeting? Suddenly?" I asked.
"Yeah, will talk about our relationship, don't be worried I have tell your parents and sent someone to take care of everything.. I love you, baby.. see you later" she said as again she pecks my lips and get into the car leaving to the office..
Somehow.. I felt nervous.. isn't it too suddenly? A family meeting.. meeting Tzuyu family?.. a little bit creepy for me...
"Ms. Minatozaki" suddenly someone called me as I startled.
"Oh.. you make me startled" I said as I look at her.
"I am sorry Miss.. I am Ms. Chou Maid, aunty Kim.. I have prepared the breakfast and a hot bath for you.. also a dress and I will do you make up later" she said.
"Oh My.. it is so much. Thank you so much aunty.." I said as I go back to the room and grab my Phone..

I dial my Mom number..
"Mom.."
"Ohh Sana Chan.. are you alright?"
"Yes I am.. Tzuyu..-"
"Yes, we know.. she invited us.. so we will meet later.. its okay baby.. Tzuyu already talk to their parents about all things.."
"Hmm. Yeah but she didn't tell me anything.. just ask me to come later"
"Yeah, maybe she will tell you later.. go prepare yourself baby.. mom will go.."
"Okay.. see ya"
"See ya"
I hung up as I wanted to put the phone on the table but the card appeared there..

 see ya" "See ya"I hung up as I wanted to put the phone on the table but the card appeared there

Is this a good news? A good things will happen? Really? Hmmm..I still can't believe on this things cause it is just weird..

By the time, I am all prepared.. thanks to aunty Kim help and now I am waiting for Tzuyu..
She text me before.. she is on her way and I grab my heels as I put it on..
I heard a beep car horn sound from outside as I get there Tzuyu is looking and me and walk towards me holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Really? This is Minatozaki Sana? Really beautiful.. beautiful flowers for the beauty." She said as I blushed.. omg.. whats wronf with her.. sweet overload.
"Thank you, baby" I said as she escort me to the car and go to the meeting place..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...