Step 24: Garden

Sana's POV

I go back to sleep but I can't sleep.. I tried and tried to delete the worries inside my head..but I can't... until the morning comes.. I just can get up and get out of the room, wash up as Grandma call me and Tzuyu..
I walk to her and..
"Grandma, Tzuyu go back her home.. cause her mom is sick.. she said she will be back" I said as Grandma Sighed..
"That girl.. when she left? Why she didn't tell me?" Grandma asked.
"Last night.. you were sleeping already.." I said as she nodded

I go to the garden like usually, helping Grandma to plant the seeds, watering the plants so they can grow healthy.. when I am watering the plant.. I see Tzuyu she is looking at me smiling..
"Tzu...-" I am just having a imagination.. she doesn't even go for a day I already miss her like crazy..
"Sana, the plant" Grandma pat me as I water the plant too much..
"Ohh.. I am sorry.." I said.
"Don't day dream, baby" my Grandma said as she pat my head.
I continue with the work as I found a card lying in the ground where I step on..

Yes, just like me now.. I felt empty without her
. I just don't know what I am feeling now.. it is hard to let her go last night but.. I have to.. this is what already happend.. so we must makes things right.. I am worried of her somehow..
I walk to the bench take a little break as I stare at my phone..
Not a single text.. or call from her to me.. is everything okay, Tzuyu?.
"She is okay, Sana" suddenly Grandma come and sit beside me..
"I know you are worried of her, just believe her.. she doea everything perfectly.. I can see that while she is here.." Grandma said.
"But You know, she has her weak side.. everyone has it" I said.
"I know, but you know.. if it is come to love.. that things.. didn't even get count, Sana" she said as she holds my hand and smile at me.
"Just like how she announce her feelings to public, she choose you.. the one she loves.. infront of her fear.." Grandma continue as she hugs me and stroke my hair..

"Sana-chan.. I can see the couple match from heaven is set to be you guys.. but it is just the way to go to the happiness day is so hard.. because it is love.. nothing is easy, baby.. she will fight for you.. she will come back.. just trust her..Tzuyu is the great girl" Grandma said.
"Why you are saying this now.. not from the start? I thought you don't really like her" I said.
"Because I have to watch you guys more.. I can't judge by the first impression.. and I will just believe.. my Grand daughter choice is the best one" Grandma said as I hugs her tighter..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...