•Epilogue 2•

William Moore & Cira Castello

William Moore

"Can I have an Iced Coffee, and uh- and a Sausage Breakfast sandwich?" I ask pulling out a few dollars from my wallet.

"Mhm sweetie, Kay, Orders coming right up." A Dunkin' Employee says brightly. Her eyes squint narrowly as she glances over my friends who are stuffing there faces with donuts. "Early morning huh."

"Yeah, We're heading to the beach," I say with a small smile.

"Well, Have fun." She says warmly before addressing the next customer behind me.

I grab my order before plopping down on a bright orange plastic chair.

"When are they gonna get here?" Mathew sighs, his mouth covered in white powder from a donut.  "Why do girls take so long to get ready."

"They'll be here soon." Henry pipes up, holding up his phone. "Cira just texted."

My phone buzzes and I open it up to see a text from Maria.

Maria

we're around the corner, don't leave without us. xo Besitos

My stomach feels uneasy. Last night, with Cira. Just confused my feelings a lot. Even though I knew it shouldn't have. I'm with Maria. And Ciras with Henry. I mean. Getting back together would just mess everything up, and right now staying apart seems like the easiest thing to do.

I mean. If we were meant to be things wouldn't be this hard.

The bells on top of the front doors ring gently, signaling the arrival of the girls.

"Hey!" Anna says brightly, "Are you all ready to go to the playaa"

"Shhh." Lyla huffs with annoyance. "Could you tone it down. It's way too early for this."

"You're always complaining." Lena, her girlfriend laughs, grabbing Lyla's hand. "Smile a little."

Maria comes up from behind me and wraps her arms around my shoulders. "Good morning." She says with a laugh before kissing my cheek gently. She plops down on a stool beside me taking a long sip from my coffee.

"When are we leaving?" She asks with a yawn.

"I mean we were supposed to leave ten minutes ago, however you guys-"