•4•

Cira Castello

Will leads me through the party, keeping a hand on my shoulder the entire time

He brings me to a table over flowing in potato chips, popcorn, and drinks. Some mystery punch, cheap Budweiser's, and a bottle of pure vodka- including some other weird alcoholic drinks, probably stolen from someone's parents.

"Okay, here's the run down. All these drinks taste like crap," Will states seriously, he has these adorable dimples that light up his entire face when he smiles.
"So we're gonna grab a beer, and make pretend to take sips, k?"

"Mhm." I laugh, biting my lip nervously. "Im pretty sure that vodka can be used as nail polish remover."

"Wouldn't doubt it."

Will hands me a beer bottle dripping in condensation. "Cheers."

He leads me through the party, and we join a game of beer pong. The music is deafening, but I'm actually kinda enjoying myself. Plus Will is so insanely adorable- and the fact that he wants to hangout with me... well.

He teaches my how to aim the ball perfectly, so it bounces into the cup. He grabs my waist to steady me, and with his other hand he swings my arm in motion. My heart is fluttering. I'm not this frilly girl that I'm acting as right now. But I can't help it.

Thanks to him I see a ball plop into a solo cup in front of me. The opposing team groans, and this guy wearing a ridiculous red cap takes a swing of  beer and shutters. His team mates cheer him on, and I can't help but join in.

"For your first time- that was impressive." Will says raising an eyebrow when we finish playing.

"I know. I'm practically a pro beer pong player now." I joke, than I lean in and whisper, "but you should see me play pool."

"No." He mocks. "I've been playing since I was four. I know all the tricks."

We talk a bit more, and each time his face lights up in laughter, and he looks me in the eye as if he's searching my soul, I can't help but fall for him a little. Except he has a girlfriend. He has a girlfriend.
A girlfriend.

Sorry. I need to repeat that to myself a few times- because he has a girlfriend, and I cant crush on him!

"Wow. What a slut." I hear a whisper behind me. "Classic blonde bitch." I whip around and thats when I see her.

Fuck. It's Anna. She's on top of this guy-Andrew Smith. Making out with him. They're practically dry humping. A few people cheer them on- they're playing truth or dare.