Chapter 27

Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook sat in the foodcourt at the hospital.

Jin was asleep in his chair while the other boys quietly ate their food.

Everything was perfectly fine until a fancily-dressed doctor walked into the room. She wore a smile, but the boys could see it didn't reach her eyes. She was panicking.

She cleared her throat.

"Ahem, may I please have your attention! The hospital is under lockdown. There has been many.. alarming.. things. If I could get everyone to calmly make their way to the kitchen, and-"

Jungkook was in front of her in an instant.

"What's going on.?" Jungkook's eyes were made of stone. He could see the doctor getting nervous with him.

"Sir, I guarantee that everything will calm down, just please make your way to the kitchen."

Jungkook latched onto her wrist, leaning closer.

"Tell me-"

Bang.

Gunshots were heard echoing throughout the building.

Jin jolted out of his sleep. "Y/N." He stood up and ran to the door, Taehyung and Jimin on his heel.

"Jin! Slow down we dont even know who the shooter is!" Jimin yelled, grabbing Jin's hand.

Jin stopped running. He now stood in front of the doors to exit the cafeteria. He was still exhausted, and the boys could tell.

Taehyung looked around as realisation hit him.

"Jin, Yoongi's not back yet."

Jin turned and they both stared at eachother, having the same thoughts as one another.

Taehyung rushed to bring out his phone. He dialed Yoongi's number and waited worriedly for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

Yoongi's voice could be heard. Taehyung sighed in relief.

"Yoongi. Someone's shooting up the hospital, it's not safe here anymore."

There was silence on Yoongi's end before he spoke again.

"I'm coming to get you."

Then he hung up.

Taehyung turned around to see Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook staring at him. After explaining him and Yoongi's conversation, much to Jin's disapproval, they agreed to stay where they were until Yoongi arrived.

They all silently prayed that Namjoon and Y/N were safe.