Chapter 1

Y/N quickly ran down the sidewalk, unable to spot anyone. She was beginning to get cold because of the chilly air and her lack of a jacket. In the distance she could see someone walking with a bunch of bags. She didn't hesitantly before running up to the person.

Once approaching, Y/N could tell he was male. He was fairly pretty as well, but something about him made Y/N think she shouldn't talk to him. She pushed away the feeling as thoughts of her sister swarmed her head. "Sir! Sir! You have to help me!" By the time she arrived in front of the stranger she had a tear rolling down her cheek.

The man stopped, looking down at the girl in front of him. His muscles relaxed at her weak and fragile form. He shifted uncomfortably. "Uhm.. What's wrong..?" He asked.

"My sister! She won't wake up! Please help me!" Y/N gently gripped onto the man's sleeve, not caring how pathetic she looked. The man's eyes widened and he dropped the bags. He didn't want to help the girl, but his instincts told him he had to.

"Lead the way then." He said quickly, and she did. Y/N practically booked it, dragging the stranger behind her back to her house. It took a couple of minutes, and her feet hurt, but they made it. Y/N pulled the man inside and pointed to Sun-hee.

The man took in the scene around him, bottles upon bottles, pills on the table, the girl that was barely breathing. He burst into action. He began doing things that Y/N wasn't sure what to think of.

He positioned Sun-hee differently, checked her pulse, and a bunch of other medical-looking things. The man called someone on his phone then stood up. "I called her an ambulance.. she'll be alright.." he said softly, quickly moving towards the door. Y/N stayed silent as she watched him leave. Confusion filled her senses. She sat down beside the couch Sun-hee was on just as she heard sirens in the distance.

A/N;

Hello! Was this better written then the last bit? I hope so 😊 this was way shorter then i want to make the chapters but i'm just not a fan of doing time skips in the middle of stories. So... who do you think the mystery man is?