Chapter 3

Y/N began to stir. She could hear muffled voices and it confused her. They didn't sound familiar. Her eyes slowly fluttered open.

It took her a few seconds to focus on her surroundings. She wasn't in her room. The sudden realisation sent a strike of fear through her body. Why wasn't she in her own house?

Y/N stood up from the bed she was in and turned towards the only door in the room. Walking closer, the voices got louder. It sounded like the people (whoever they may be) were arguing. She reached for the doorknob and opened the door.

To Y/N's surprise it was unlocked. She may be young but she's not stupid (most of the time), when you kidnap someone usually it would make sense to lock the door to the room their in.

Y/N, being the curious girl she is, made the stupid decision to go check out who the voices belong to instead of trying to leave.

She entered a room that resembled a livingroom (which it most likely was). Six boys sat on the couches that were in the middle of the room. One looked up as soon as Y/N entered the room.

"Guys. Shut up." He shushed the other boys.

"Be nice."

"Don't tell me to shut up, YOU shut up!"

"Can you just be fucking quiet!!?"

Everyone slowly grew silent. The boy who first saw Y/N nodded his head towards her and everyone else's gaze followed. Their eyes went wide.

"Shit. What's she doing out of her room? I thought Taehyung was supposed to-"

"SHHHHH"

Y/N shifted uncomfortably as someone strangely familiar stood up. She furrowed her eyebrows and stared into his eyes. She remembered those eyes. They were the same eyes that belonged to the man who helped her sister.

A small gasp escaped her lips. "Hey now, it's alright. Don't be-" he was interrupted by a sudden weight.

Sometime when he was speaking, Y/N had ran to him and wrapped her arms around his legs. She was rather short for her age.

"Woah. Jin I think she likes you." One of the boys spoke.

Y/N smiled, now happy because she knows the name of the man she's hugging. "Thank you for saving my sister.." She spoke softly, in fact, Jin was barely able to hear her voice. It was so quiet, and the background noise of the boys chatting didn't help.

Jin pushed Y/N off of him gently and reached down to grab her hand. "Let's get you back to your room, alright?"

Y/N frowned at that. "But.. But I want to go home.." She said, trying to now pull her hand away.

Jin kneeled down so he could look at her better, and gave her a soft smile. "I know this is very scary, but it's only going to be for a couple of days. My name is Seokjin, what's yours?" Jin hoped that a bit of normal talk would calm the girl down. Luckily, he was successful.

Y/N's shoulders relaxed and her smile returned. "I'm Y/N!" She stated happily. Jin began to lead her back to her room, a tiny smile forming on his lips as he listened to the child beside him go on and on about whatever she wanted to talk about.

-
As Jin slowly walked away, the other five boys snapped out of their silenced state.

"So, Jin knows the girl then? Isn't that going to be a problem? I mean, what if-"

"Jungkook, everything is going to be alright. This can work in our favor."

"You sure about that Hoseok?"

Everyone looked at the new addition to the group.

"Where the fuck were you!? I thought Namjoon told you to whatch the girl!? She could have got up and left! Fucking idiot!"

"Calm down Suga, you know i would have easily caught her again if she escaped. No big deal."

"No big deal!? Taehyung I-"

"That's enough! Both of you!"

A loud voice boomed. He had been silently watching the situation grow from the couch.

"Taehyung. I expected better from you. Not only did you grab the wrong person but you also left her alone when your specific orders were to watch her. Next time do your job. And Suga, stop picking fights. Your giving me a headache."

Both boys stopped and looked down.

"Yes Namjoon." They both said.

-
Jin and Y/N stepped back into the room she had woken up in. Y/N tightened her grip on his hand as he tried to pull away.

"No!" She whined softly, tugging on his hand.

"I don't want to be left alone!" She looked up at him with begging eyes before adding quietly, "It's scary here.."

Jin felt himself sadden. He kneeled down to look at her again. "There's nothing to be scared about okay? I have stuff to do right now but i'll go get someone to come and play with you alright?"

Y/N frowned and looked down at her feet, nodding her head slowly. Jin smiled and stood up, picking Y/N up swiftly in the process.

She gasped and let out a few small giggles as he spun her before placing her back on the bed.

"Someone will come in to check on you later, don't leave alright?" Jin smiled softly before leaving, remembering to close the door behind him.

Y/N knew it wasn't right. She knew she should run away as fast as she could. She was kidnapped, what else was she supposed to do but run?

But something inside her disagreed.

She wanted to stay.

A/N;

Sooo... around 1000 words, did i do good? XD this chapter probably sounds different then the others but i was super tired when writing this so... yeah..