chapter 2

The following are a sequence of text messages sent between a certain group of boys.

Monster: Got a new one. It's a little girl. Pick her up and bring her here.

V: A little girl? Come on! Give me a challenge.

J-hope: So i'm guessing none of my weapons will be needed?

Monster: no. We won't need any. If the girl doesn't come willingly, bring some sedatives from Jin.

Jin: You're lucky I just finished a batch. By the way, why a little girl?

Monster: I'll explain later. In person.

Kookie: You sure you don't want me to get her?

Monster: I want her alive. Not dead. V I'll send you information, along with the rest of you. I expect this to be done quickly. No goofing off!

Suga: When have i ever goofed off? Hm?

Jiminnie: Oh look who's here, it's the human pillow!

Suga: Fuck off.

Monster: Stop joking around and get on it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a week since Sun-hee's accident and things have only gotten worse. It was like Y/N didn't exist. She would constantly be ignored, and when she wasn't, it was because her sister had been drinking all day. Y/N now had scars and scratches because of it too. It scared her.

Y/N was currently not at home, as she decided a walk to the park would be nice. She always got a lot of odd looks from people because, well, she Was a 6 year old, walking all alone. Honestly it was very stupid of her. But then again, staying at home with Sun-hee would be even more idiotic.

Someone walked up to her. She stopped so she wouldn't bump into him, and looked up. It was a man. He looked very pretty. The man stared down at her with a bright smile, it looked genuine. Y/N smiled a bit back, though she was still confused.

The man kneeled down to her hight. "Hello." He said, in which Y/N greeted him back shyly. It was quiet for a bit until he spoke again. "Will you come with me? It will only take a minute.. you see, I can't find someone i'm looking for.." he frowned.

Y/N pouted at the news, thought it over, and considering she didn't know any better, agreed. The man stood quickly and reached down to grab Y/N's hand. She began to pull away from the sudden contact but he just tightened his grip. She began to panic as his grip got a little too tight.

She went to try and run, but got yanked back. Y/N stumbled into his chest and gasped at something pricking her neck. Her vision blurred and it looked like the world was spinning and swirling. She blacked out as she was picked up and held close to the man's body.

A/N;

Ayyee wassup? Anyway.. what is your favourite BTS song?

Also, it's my birthday today! Yay!