Chapter 18

Hoseok quickly opened the door to the yard.

Jin paused and quickly turned to look in his direction.

"She's not supposed to be outside." Hoseok pointed out.

Jungkook looked over. "Don't tell Namjoon. It was just some harmless fun."

Hoseok sighed. "Namjoon saw you from his window. He wants me to bring the girl to his office for a talk."

Jin stepped in front of Y/N.

"Then I'll come with." He smiled a bit.

"Namjoon wants to talk to her alone."

Y/N frowned and gently grabbed Jin's hand. Then, soon after grabbed Jungkook's hand as well.

Jungkook was shocked with the contact at first, but he soon felt his heart warm up as he smiled down at the child.

"I want them to come with.." Y/N spoke softly.

Hoseok mentally groaned and he walked closer, kneeling down in front of the girl. He put on the best smile he could muster as he held out his hands to her.

"I promise you're safe. Namjoon has found out some things and only wants to ask you questions. He's going to be super nice to you okay?"

Y/N nodded a little and let her small hands slip out of Jin's and Jungkook's. She shyly grabbed Hoseok's hand and he stood.

"Alright, let's go then." They both began walking away.

"Hoseok you be careful with her!" Jin yelled.

With Namjoon

Namjoon had left the room not long after Hoseok. He made his way to the front door, walking outside. He rounded the house all the way to the backyard and waited.

He watched the exchange between the boys and Hoseok, and smiled when Hoseok succeeded to take Y/N back to his office.

Namjoon stood where he was for seven minutes before the boys went inside.

He walked into the yard.

Once again, like he did from the window, he scanned his surroundings.

His eyes landed on a bush and he smirked.

"It's an awfully nice day, isn't it, Shownu?"

And just like that, a blade came flying out of the bush towards Namjoon's face.

Predicting that it would happen, Namjoon easily dodged the blade and he heard the clank of metal on concrete as it hit the wall.

"Oh come on. Stop playing hard to get. Im here to talk to you on business."  Namjoon spoke, his face now more serious.

There was rustling, then Shownu appeared from the bush.

"You know I can't resist" he smirked, slinging a blade between his fingers with ease.

"We should go someplace private for this. Follow me." Namjoon spun around and took off in a speed walk towards the forest behind the house.

A/N

Here's a double update for you guys! I was going to wait a couple days, but considering our boys did amazing at the BBMAs I thought this could count as my celebration :) Until next time!